The National Youth Service Corps, will on Thursday, April 19, commence Orientation Course for the 2018 Batch ‘A’ service year.
The scheme made the announcement on its official Facebook page and Twitter handle; officialnysc and nysc_ng respectively.
It urged all Prospective Corps Members who have been mobilised for the service year to ensure they adhere to all instructions on their call-up letters.
“Congratulations for a successful mobilisation into the NYSC. You are adviced to read the instructions on your call-up letters and adhere to it.
“We wish to inform you that as 2018 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course commences on Thursday, 19th April 2018, you are advised to read the instructions on your Call-up Letters and adhere to them strictly.
“You are also advised to set out to your areas of posting on time to avoid late night travels.
“NYSC wishes you all journey mercies to your various Orientation Camps,” it said.
The scheme had on Monday, April 16 commenced issuance of call-up letters to PCMs.
This is a change from it’s usual strategy of dividing PCMs from one service year into two streams to enable the scheme adequately cater for the needs of the increasing number of youths mobilised yearly.
FOREX, BITCOIN and BINARY TRADING EXPERT:
We guarantee 37% Bi-weekly profit by professionally trading your forex, cryptocurrency,binary accounts for you.WhatsApp:+2348030797998.
click here for details.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Saraki Reacts To Fayemi's Victory In Ekiti Governorship Election
- PDP governor differs with colleagues, party on Fayemi victory
- Lawmaker arrested for arming suspects with pump-action guns
- Flying Eagles return, set to conquer ‘tough’ Mauritanians
- Croatia coach attributes success in Russia to holy rosary
- Onyekuru completes Galatasaray loan switch
- There is crisis in NFF —Dalung
- Delta Stars take on Go-Round in Mid-season Club Friendly
- NBBF calls 28 players for World cup Camp in Atlanta
- Anbode rescues stranded Nigerians in Russia
- Why the nose dive of Nigeria players playing big time Football
- “FIFA won’t invoke its Statutes in Nigeria if there was no interference”
- Ekiti: Atiku cautions PDP, Fayose supporters
- President Buhari Reacts To Fayemi's Victory In Ekiti Election
- SCARY! Gunmen Ambush & Kill Policemen At A Checkpoint In Edo, Set Them On Fire
- VP Osinbajo Celebrates His Wife With Sweet Words
- Woman Robbed & Killed While Going Home At Night (Photos)
- Ekiti Governor-Elect Fayemi Reacts, Makes New Promises
- "We Were Chained Together & Covered With Tarpaulin For 10 Days" - Kidnapped Reverend Sisters
- Breaking: Chris Okotie seeks APC, PDP mandate to lead Nigeria
- Footballer Obafemi Martins Shows Off His New House n Lagos
- PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Outcome, Says Results Were Concocted By APC And INEC
- NYSC fake certificate scandal: Buhari denies holding meeting with Bakare, Adeosun
- Political torments in Ekiti: NBC shuts Ekiti Broadcasting Service indefinitely
- Ekiti: Fayemi wins as PDP calls for annulment
- Ekiti: Unbelievable but true, story behind election result
- Boy With Windswept Legs Overjoyed After Undergoing Surgery To Correct Deformity
- Flood Destroys Property In Ogun State, Over 10 Persons Killed
- INEC Declares APC's Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Election
- Lagos House of Assembly Member Arrested Over Guns Found With 'Criminals'
- Notorious Kidnappers Arrested During Ransom In Delta
- Update on Adeosun’s fake certificate scandal: Controversial certificate not issued by NYSC – former DG
- 5 Key Considerations For Purchasing A New Smartphone
- Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail
- Loaded Car Plunges Into River After Somersaulting 3 Times
- Ekiti Election: APC Candidate Fayemi Wins (Full Details)
- Boyfriend Used Charms On My Daughter – Ex-Ondo Deputy Gov
- Ekiti TV, Radio Shut By NBC After Fayose Announced Results
- Obasanjo Agrees To Lead Coalition To Defeat Buhari In 2019
- PRAYER FOR TODAY