The National Youth Service Corps, will on Thursday, April 19, commence Orientation Course for the 2018 Batch ‘A’ service year.
The scheme made the announcement on its official Facebook page and Twitter handle; officialnysc and nysc_ng respectively.
It urged all Prospective Corps Members who have been mobilised for the service year to ensure they adhere to all instructions on their call-up letters.
“Congratulations for a successful mobilisation into the NYSC. You are adviced to read the instructions on your call-up letters and adhere to it.
“We wish to inform you that as 2018 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course commences on Thursday, 19th April 2018, you are advised to read the instructions on your Call-up Letters and adhere to them strictly.
“You are also advised to set out to your areas of posting on time to avoid late night travels.
“NYSC wishes you all journey mercies to your various Orientation Camps,” it said.
The scheme had on Monday, April 16 commenced issuance of call-up letters to PCMs.
This is a change from it’s usual strategy of dividing PCMs from one service year into two streams to enable the scheme adequately cater for the needs of the increasing number of youths mobilised yearly.
FOREX, BITCOIN and BINARY TRADING EXPERT:
We guarantee 37% Bi-weekly profit by professionally trading your forex, cryptocurrency,binary accounts for you.WhatsApp:+2348030797998.
click here for details.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Access Bank profits plunges in Q1 of 2018
- Performing a monologue before V.P Osinbajo remains remarkable for me – Anyaduba
- How to Rest in God and Overcome Challenges
- FAAC cancels meeting over poor revenue returns by NNPC
- Shareholders commend Access Bank’s consistent dividend payout
- U.S Consulate spearheads human rights campaign
- ANAP queries FG over concession of airports
- Sale of UK subsidiary will not disrupt services, says Diamond Bank
- Melaye laments plights in police custody
- ISIS, not herdsmen responsible for killings – Doyin Okupe
- Policeman kills motorcyclist over N50 bribe
- Seafarers kicks over Marine Police extortion at sea
- Half of Nigeria-bound vehicles discharged in Cotonou port, says PTML
- Dear Buhari, what if the youths are lazy and entitled?
- TRAGIC! Man Who Survived Helicopter Crash Gets Sliced To Death During Rescue By Another Chopper
- Presidency Reacts To House of Reps Summoning Buhari
- PHOTO: Sick Nigerian Women Receiving Drip Under A Tree
- Lagos Govt. Approves Murder Trial of Husband of Lady Killed In Banana Island
- Protest In Senate Over Buhari’s Withdrawal of $496m Without Approval
- Subsidy increasing as rising oil price pushes petrol landing cost higher
- Here Are Ways To Whiten Your Teeth
- Outrage as gunmen kill more people in Benue State
- Dino Melaye In Handcuffs, His Arrest Forces Senate Shutdown
- Buhari To Be Summoned By House of Reps As Herdsmen Killings Gets Out of Control
- N322m 'Fraud': Delta Senator To Spend 2 Days In Prison
- Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Project: N64B Has Been Approved
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Buhari, south-south chairmen in collusion to ensure Tinubu’s ally eases out APC chairman Oyegun
- Banks refund N654m excess charges on FAAC accounts
- Too Much Killings: Reps Call For Sack Of Service Chiefs, Pass Vote Of No Confidence
- Life and times of Pa Ibidapo
- Customs have reduced smuggling on waterways – Comptroller
- Police hand-cuffs Sen. Melaye on sick bed, bars Saraki, others from visit
- MTN proposes $500m IPO – SEC
- DPR to shut down unlicensed petrol stations
- Buhari strengthens alliance with Tinubu
- Why we think Wenger was forced to resign
- Winning Odds: Who will win 2018 World Cup with 50 days to go?
- Saraki, others visit Melaye in hospital
- EFCC arraigns Senator for N805 million fraud