Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre, has been voted by viewers of the ongoing Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’ as the ‘Ultimate Head of House’.
The housemate, who competed alongside past HOH including Miracle, Nina, Alex, Khloe and BamBam, grabbed the title after he gathered the most votes.
According to the show’s official Instagram handle @bigbronaija, Tobi gathered a total of 60, 704 votes, while Alex came second with 59, 466 votes and Miracle dragged at third position with 26, 427 votes.
The competition began a week ago with the organisers uploading pictures of all past HOH on its Instagram platform with a request to viewers to choose the best in terms of leadership charisma.
Tobi has been HoH four times having won the title in the first and second weeks consecutively and winning twice as the show progressed.
Earlier in the show, Tobi, paired with evicted housemate Rico Swavey, won the ‘Duo Clip’ special task by Nokia based creativity of story delivery with a prize sum of one million naira.
Tobi is tugging it out in the finals with four others including Cee-C, Nina, Miracle, and Alex.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- 5 Ways To Cure A Cracked Lips
- PDP Reacts To National Assembly's Invitation OfBuhari
- Dino Melaye’s 'Escape Saga': Brother, Others Sent To Prison
- Boko Haram In Gun Battle With Soldiers, Trying To Enter Maiduguri
- University suspends 23 students for having love affairs on campus
- Update on Maiduguri attack: 21 persons killed as Army repel Boko Haram attack on Maiduguri
- Ali Modu Sheriff returns to APC
- Fresh crisis looms in APC
- Melaye’s brother, others remanded in Kuje for blocking police vehicle
- Army repels Boko Haram attack on Maiduguri
- Labour Party condemns continued killings in Benue
- Ekiti 2018: 29 problems for APC Leaders
- Reps tackle FRSC over issuance of drivers’ license
- German envoy warns NYSC members
- Govt say El-Zakzaky, wife murder a soldier
- NEC bans herdsmen movement in Benue, Taraba, others
- What you should know as an electricity consumer
- Access Bank gets go-ahead for N459bn capital raise
- How we arrived at estimated 198m population – NPC Chairman
- NCC remits N49.7bn to federation account in Q1
- $496 controversy: Reps divided over moves to impeach Buhari
- Don’t vote for Buhari in 2019 – Obasanjo tells Ndigbo
- Lagos attracts $43bin investment proposals in three years
- CODELAGOS expands to 275 schools, 10 public centres
- Melaye is in good health–National Hospital
- President Buhari Survived Impeachment Notice By Senate
- LASU introduces international students’ identity card
- Fuel prices to increase in May
- Social media platforms warned against spreading of fake news
- Unending disputation on sequence of elections
- Buhari begs Tinubu: ACN plots dumping APC in 2019
- Electricity companies lose N20 billion monthly
- Soft-Skills Education is important for African Schools
- Melaye not been fed for 48 hrs; police, hospital management, volunteers refuse to help
- Police boss ignores Senate invitation; follows Buhari on state visit
- Senators rally House to impeach Buhari
- Access Bank profits plunges in Q1 of 2018
- Performing a monologue before V.P Osinbajo remains remarkable for me – Anyaduba
- How to Rest in God and Overcome Challenges