The National Youth Service Corps has directed both foreign and local graduates to present all necessary documents before camp registration for the 2018 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course.
According to the NYSC official twitter handle @nysc_ng, corps members must take note of all required documents and make adequate preparation ahead of the commencement of the orientation course.
It said those who studied in the country should bring to their respective camps their degree or HND certificates or statement of results and a personal Identity Card (ID) from the institution of graduation.
It said foreign graduates should endeavour to bring for verification, original copies of all their uploaded credentials and travel documents including international passport.
According to the NYSC twitter handle, foreign graduates must ensure that academic papers in languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly and both versions presented for verification at the camp.
“Medical and Veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists, Nurses and Public Environmental Health Graduates should come along with their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies,’’ it said.
Mr Bello Ballama, NYSC FCT Coordinator, in an earlier interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), said the scheme had set a tentative date to commence orientation for the 2018 Batch ‘A’ Stream I.
“The tentative date set by the scheme is April 19,” he said.
NAN reports that the NYSC on Monday April 16, commenced issuance of call-up letters to prospective corps members.
FOREX, BITCOIN and BINARY TRADING EXPERT:
We guarantee 37% Bi-weekly profit by professionally trading your forex, cryptocurrency,binary accounts for you.WhatsApp:+2348030797998.
click here for details.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Nigeria might lose investors – Sanusi
- 9mobile crashes US roaming rates with super 50 offer
- Naira steady at N363/$ as Pound crashes lowest in weeks
- NFF electoral committee commences work
- Highly-rated Arsenal youngster tipped to leave for free transfer
- Putin orders massive military men, materiel, 50 ops in preparation against enemy West
- NSE: Bull loses control as Index down by 0.15%
- Eko disco restores power to community after 9 months outage
- Buhari returned empty-handed from UK visit – PDP
- Considering a Spaniard for Arsenal job
- Big Brother Naija: Multichoice may have raked in N5.1 billion
- Again, poliice descends on Melaye’s home in Abuja hours after release
- Bukola Saraki’s aide in ghost worker scam
- SEC extends amnesty for shareholders with multiple IPOs subscriptions
- NCC blames SIM box operators over call masking
- Health: Expert commends LASG’s over compulsory state’s Health Insurance Scheme
- 2019: No amount of intimidation will stop PDP, says Secondus
- Nigerian burnt to death by South Africans as police look away
- Face of Herdsman Who Killed His Own Brother Over Missing Cow
- Pastor Who Borrowed Coat For Wedding 12 Years Ago, Celebrates His Good Wife
- Xhaka: We must win Europa League for Arsenal
- Man Who Already Shared His Will Miraculously Healed By Female Prophet From Kidney Infection
- World Bank blasts Nigeria, African leaders on Youth development
- Wike set to commission 34 projects to mark third year anniversary
- OAU Sex-for-marks scandal: Victim, Monica Osagie, invited to appear before panel on Tuesday
- Former INEC chair gets new appointment
- Politics is like smoking Marijuana – Kema Chikwe
- 2 Ladies Who Accused Nigerian Lecturer of S*x for Grade Jailed
- Update: Soldiers Kill Six Gunmen Terrorising Kogi State
- Breaking: Police arrest Melaye
- Yoweri Museveni, Uganda President, chides Buhari on Nigerian Youths
- Nabbed Soldier: I deserted Army because I was owed 9-month salary
- Senator Dino Melaye Arrested In Abuja Airport
- Why Bode George Should Beg Obasanjo - Oyinlola
- Abuja Engineer Stabs Friend To Death At Birthday Party
- Gunmen, Bombers Attack Kogi & Borno States, Over 25 Killed
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Here Is How To Easily Apply & Get Your Nigerian Passport
- FG Reforming NNPC For Transparency & Accountability
- Saraki, Tambuwal Give PDP Conditions To Return?