As the popular Nigerian reality TV show BBNaija is gradually coming to an end, the outstanding remaining housemates has shared what they intend doing with the N45m prize if they win the game.
Tobi, Alex, Nina, Cee-C, and Miracle who are at the final stage of the show in their interview solicits for votes from their fans as they give numerous reasons why they need the money.
Tobi speaking on what he needs the money says, he needs to expand his photography business.
He said: “For a 23-year-old, I have a finance background so I know what to do with the money, I would not waste it in clubs.
“My photography, I need to expand that business because I don’t have plans of going behind the desk anytime soon. I need you guys to vote let’s get that money.”
Alex in the interview said she needs the money to finish school and help treat her father at the hospital.
She said: “I am studying agricultural extension in school, I need the money in my life to treat my dad, finish school and take care of my siblings.”
For Miracle he stated that he needs the money to complete his CPL.
He said: “Coming here is a deal for me, winning this money is a bigger deal to me.
Would use the money to go for my CPL training as a professional pilot. Help me abeg and vote for me.”
For Nina she said, she has always wanted to be someone great in the future and she needs the money to achieve that.
She said: “I don’t know how I got this far. This is like a dream come through.
I have always had the dream of becoming someone in future and this is just it. I am pleading to Nigerians, Africans to support me to achieve this dream of mine.”
Cee-C on her part said she needs the money for a project she is working on.
She said: “Nigerians please vote for me to win this money.
I cannot give a particular reason to vote for me. I can’t say because I’m beautiful or attractive but Nigerians please vote for me. Vote for me because I have lots of projects to achieve with this money.”
See video below.
Everything that happens on BBNaija is real, there is no acting involved – Princess reveals – on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Here Are Ways To Whiten Your Teeth
- Outrage as gunmen kill more people in Benue State
- Dino Melaye In Handcuffs, His Arrest Forces Senate Shutdown
- Buhari To Be Summoned By House of Reps As Herdsmen Killings Gets Out of Control
- N322m 'Fraud': Delta Senator To Spend 2 Days In Prison
- Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Project: N64B Has Been Approved
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Buhari, south-south chairmen in collusion to ensure Tinubu’s ally eases out APC chairman Oyegun
- Banks refund N654m excess charges on FAAC accounts
- Too Much Killings: Reps Call For Sack Of Service Chiefs, Pass Vote Of No Confidence
- Life and times of Pa Ibidapo
- Customs have reduced smuggling on waterways – Comptroller
- Police hand-cuffs Sen. Melaye on sick bed, bars Saraki, others from visit
- MTN proposes $500m IPO – SEC
- DPR to shut down unlicensed petrol stations
- Buhari strengthens alliance with Tinubu
- Why we think Wenger was forced to resign
- Winning Odds: Who will win 2018 World Cup with 50 days to go?
- Saraki, others visit Melaye in hospital
- EFCC arraigns Senator for N805 million fraud
- Electoral Amendment: Accord Party defeats NASS in court
- Herdsmen killings: Condemnation not enough – Group tells Buhari
- CAN rallies Christians against killings
- Chinny Okoye, other women of The Circle talk tough about 2019 politics
- Lagos drops fraud charges against Ex-LASIMRA General Manager
- Lagos abolished hollow masts for hot galvanised steel — LASIMRA
- FIRS generates N1.17 trillion in Q1 of 2018
- Okonjo-Iweala left Nigeria poorer than she met it – Duke
- Fayose’s family splits over political ambition
- There Are Actually 3 Callings For Christians (Not One)
- Dino Melaye Saga: Armed Policemen Guard Abuja Hospital
- Househelp Tries To Kill His Employer's Brother In Lagos
- US Says Corruption Is Massive Under Buhari Government
- Forgive Me and I'll Become A Pastor, Teenage Robber Caught With 3 Guns Begs
- Chimamanda says Nigerians are mentally lazy
- 24 APC gives endorse Buhari for 2019
- Court sends Katsina’s ex-gov. to EFCC custody
- What Osinbajo said about security challenges while speaking at Deeeper Life new auditorium ceremony
- Trade war with US could dampens China’s economic growth – Experts
- Lawmakers fail again to pass 2018 budget