– Nikki Bella announces her separation from John Cena
– Both WWE stars have been together in the last six years
– Cena hinted in his tweets that they had challenges
WWE superstar John Cena has split from his fiancee Nikki Bella less than 20 days before their wedding.
In a statement published by Nikki and her twin sister’s Twitter account the WWE diva told fans they were separating but Cena is yet to comment on the issue.
“After much contemplation and six years of being together, Nikki Bella and John Cena announced today their decision to separate as a couple,” the statement read.
“While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives.”
Nikki also spoke on her ‘intimate’ wedding to John Cena: “I’m not a diva wedding planner – Brie is!”
Both WWE superstars were due to get hooked on May, 5, having got officially got engaged in last year’s Wrestlemania 33.
The pair have been dating since 2012 and Cena gave a hint on how his relationship with Nikki has been faring.
“Don’t ever think that love is easy. Love is beautiful, but we’ve had to come to the realisation after being together for five years that love is not easy.
“We work every day on us. We have our problems just like everybody else. Some of our problems are very public, some of them aren’t.
“But we work every day on us. Anytime I get upset, I always just realise that I can’t live without her and I love her and that’s why I cave in on a lot of stuff,” Cena told Us Weekly.
The 13-time world heavyweight champion revealed their separate work schedules kept them apart for up to a month a times but said they focused on each other when they finally had time together.
“I think, for now at least, that is certainly what’s making this work,” he added.
Cena tweeted a few days ago a message that hinted his relationship was facing challenges.
“Life is funny sometimes. One minute it’s kissing and hugging on you, the next it’s kicking ya square in the nugget bag. Moments make the journey and the powerful play goes on,” he wrote on April 12.
Another tweet from the superstar said something about accountability and forgiveness.
“We all have good and bad days. No one is perfect, but if you happen to do something to make someone feel bad, TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY for your actions, APOLOGIZE, and ASK FORGIVENESS,” he told his followers.
Details about their split have not been made public yet but as recently as April, 7, Cena was calling Nikki a “keeper” after she tweeted a positive appraisal of his new film Blockers.
In Wrestlemania 34, Cena was destroyed by the Undertaker after calling out the dead man in consecutive events of Monday Night RAW preceding the showpeice in New Orleans.
Who will win the champions league? – on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Totti: I tried to get Ronaldo, Ibramovich to Roma
- Inter, Icardi disagrees over renewal salary
- Court jails two over Malabu oil bribery scandal
- Messi’s UCL conquest, Ronaldo still ahead
- Mariano Diaz: Wearing the No. 7 shirt is a great responsibility
- 10 champions League shock that shook the world
- Akwa Ibom reiterates commitment to early completion of airport
- Lescott: David Silva is the best player I have ever played with
- Robertson: Sturridge summer up the spirit in our squad
- N3.48bn fraud: Panel sets to arrest Senator Nwaoboshi
- IMF advises Nigeria to focus on structural reforms
- Group berates MTN over constant abuse of extant laws
- 16 Proven Health Benefits, Uses Of Coconut Oil
- Amaju Pinnick re-elected NFF president
- France, Belgium tops latest FIFA rankings
- Ferdinand: Ronaldo’s tears, so emotional
- Notorious Armed Robber/Cultist Shot Dead In Lagos
- Oshiomhole Settles With Governors; States Can Decide Mode Of Primaries
- Story of 12yrs Old Orphan Left to Care for 4 Kids After The Death of Her Elder Sister
- Lagos 2019: Ambode, Fashola dare Tinubu
- Nigeria, Congo to account for 40% of world’s poorest soon – Report
- Drilling slows in Nigeria but oil production rose
- FG to gather N17bn from sale of 21% stake in Nigeria Security Printing & Minting Coy
- Trump tells OPEC to lower oil prices
- Multiple shooting in Maryland
- So Beautiful! Female Corper & Her Baby Dress In NYSC Outfit For Birthday Shoot
- Amaju Pinnick Wins NFF Election, Re-elected For 2nd Term
- Speaker Dogara Arrives PDP Headquarters
- Buhari's Corruption Fighter, Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over 'Fake' WAEC
- Children Surprise Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatment
- Tinubu Shed Tears At Meeting With Buhari Over Ambode
- See Cute Photo of Jay Jay Okocha & His Handsome Son
- Wife Scalds Husband With Hot Water During A Fight Over Food
- Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup and Other Foods
- Meet Akintola Williams, First Chartered Accountant In Africa
- Thief Tries To Have S*x With Lady While She Was Sleeping... and this happened
- Telcos to fund researches, innovations, says NCC boss
- Misapplication of funds: President fires Minister
- Why 9mobile takeover is being delayed – NCC
- End of road for Air Nigeria