Transfer news: Conte urges Chelsea board to sign Sanchez, Man Utd plots £443m world record move for Neymar
Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte has recommended Arsenal striker, Alexis Sanchez to the Club’s executive board, Telegraph reports.
Conte fears that Manchester United and Manchester City are out to ‘kill’ Chelsea by signing the Chilean International this January.
He, however, urged the club to make a move for the forward.
“I think it is a good investment,’ Conte responded when asked about the speculation surrounding Sanchez.
“We are talking about a top player and you can buy him for a price not so high. The amount is around £20 million. Maybe a normal price for Alexis Sánchez is €80-90million. This is my opinion.
“I understand that the other teams try to kill the other teams and to anticipate the situation, and this is the real transfer market – not to wait until the last moment to buy the players. And I have great respect for the plan of the others because everyone tries to kill you.”
Manchester United have reportedly submitted a £25million offer to sign Sanchez and are understood to have overtaken City in the race to land the 29-year-old.
Meanwhile, Manchester United are eyeing a sensational move to sign Paris Saint-Germain star, Neymar, Le 10 Sport reports.
According to the France report, the Red Devils are preparing a €500m (£443m) bid in an attempt to lure the Brazilian to Old Trafford. Such a move would obliterate Neymar’s current world-record transfer.
The report also claims only United and Madrid have the funds to pull off such an audacious move.
Neymar, 25, completed a world-record £198million move from Barcelona to the French capital last summer and has scored 20 goals in his opening 22 appearances for PSG.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Gov Ganduje Bribe Video: EFCC Asked To Take Action
- Update On 24hours Curfew In Kaduna
- Friend Defrauds Man of N7m, Threatens To Kill Him & His Wife
- Minimum Wage: NLC, Organised Labour To Call Fresh Strike
- Popular King's Son Graduates As Overall Best At NDA (Pics)
- 19yrs Old Girl Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos)
- Oshiomhole In Trouble? Angry APC Governors Heading To Abuja To Sack Him
- Tania Omotayo Weds Co-Restaurant Owner in Lagos (Photos)
- Amaechi Spotted Praying Seriously At Redeemed Church
- Nigerian Man, Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In US (Photos)
- How APC, Presidency Dribble Shehu Sani - Senator Ben Bruce
- Woman Leading Kidnap & Robbery Gang Finally Arrested
- Atiku Agrees To Give Office Of SGF To Yorubas
- Angry DPO Brutalises Innocent Man For Causing His Transfer
- Fayose In Lagos, Ready For His Court Trial Today
- I Won't Come Back To Face Trial In Court, says Nnamdi Kanu
- Senior Female Police Officer Kidnapped In Broad Daylight?
- Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering Their House?
- How God Saved A Yong Lady From Ritualists
- Peter Obi Visits Ohaneze Ndigbo President (Photos)
- Update On Pastor Whose Corpse Was Found With Friend and A Married Woman
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Ooni's New Wife Called Herself A "Queen" Over A Year Ago
- What gas flaring costs Nigeria annually- Expert
- Atiku courts Southwest with SGF slot
- How Atiku betrayed Ekweremadu, others
- Labour to embark on another nationwide strike
- Photos Of Fayose At The Airport
- Oshiomhole Cries Out: Powerful Forces Want Me Out Of APC
- "Only Buhari Can Fire Me" - Suspended NHIS Boss Insists
- Man Finds Out His Wife Got Pregnant For 4 Men; DNA Shows He's Not The Father Of Their 4 Kids
- Yahoo Boy Kills Policeman While Trying To Evade Arrest In Delta
- Ex-Chief Justice of Nigeria Idris Kutigi Dies In London Hospital
- I Will Still Contest In 2019 - Senator Shehu Sani
- Fayose Leaves EFCC Office As He Flies To Lagos
- Nigerian Man Weds Beautiful Oyinbo Woman In Style (Photos)
- Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 55 People In Kaduna Violence
- PHOTOS: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To First Child At 67
- Ambode In Trouble? Plot To Impeach Him Hots Up
- Questions Reuters, Aljazeera, the Economist, AP, others ask Lai about Atiku, PDP