Transfer news: Conte urges Chelsea board to sign Sanchez, Man Utd plots £443m world record move for Neymar
Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte has recommended Arsenal striker, Alexis Sanchez to the Club’s executive board, Telegraph reports.
Conte fears that Manchester United and Manchester City are out to ‘kill’ Chelsea by signing the Chilean International this January.
He, however, urged the club to make a move for the forward.
“I think it is a good investment,’ Conte responded when asked about the speculation surrounding Sanchez.
“We are talking about a top player and you can buy him for a price not so high. The amount is around £20 million. Maybe a normal price for Alexis Sánchez is €80-90million. This is my opinion.
“I understand that the other teams try to kill the other teams and to anticipate the situation, and this is the real transfer market – not to wait until the last moment to buy the players. And I have great respect for the plan of the others because everyone tries to kill you.”
Manchester United have reportedly submitted a £25million offer to sign Sanchez and are understood to have overtaken City in the race to land the 29-year-old.
Meanwhile, Manchester United are eyeing a sensational move to sign Paris Saint-Germain star, Neymar, Le 10 Sport reports.
According to the France report, the Red Devils are preparing a €500m (£443m) bid in an attempt to lure the Brazilian to Old Trafford. Such a move would obliterate Neymar’s current world-record transfer.
The report also claims only United and Madrid have the funds to pull off such an audacious move.
Neymar, 25, completed a world-record £198million move from Barcelona to the French capital last summer and has scored 20 goals in his opening 22 appearances for PSG.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- 4 University Students Die After Fatal Accident Inside The Campus
- Arewa Youths Back Saraki, Caution Oshiomhole On Utterances
- 2019: Photos From Dankwambo's Visit To Obasanjo
- Quitting Super Eagles: Uncovering why Victor Moses takes a bow, premature departure
- Breaking: Victor Moses retires
- Kante: ‘World Cup achievements, beyond my dreams’
- Saraki considers running against Buhari in 2019
- Arthur, the new Barcelona’s Xavi Hernandez
- Ramos mocks Jurgen Klopp’s record in cup finals
- Eden Hazard verus Mesut Ozil ahead of EPL clash
- Guendouzi: Arsenal can win EPL title
- Give us courts to develop beach soccer— Nimrod begs el-Rufai
- Osinbajo to meet NFF President over crisis
- 018 NYG: Team Oyo picks 4 slots at S/west zonal eliminations
- INEC Chairman Presents 2019 INEC Budget To Senate (Photos)
- Landlord Who Led Armed Robbers To Rob Neighbour Arrested
- INEC to feed police with N6bn in 2019 polls
- Experts worry over rising cyber security poverty line in Nigeria
- Driver crushes LASTMA officer
- GTBank to increase loan book by 10%
- Zinedine Zidane is replacing one of the Manchester Clubs
- Student Who Scored 364 In JAMB Receives N5m Cash (Photo)
- Presidency Speaks On Buhari Extending 10-day London Vacation
- SARS Caught "Extorting Passengers" Despite Osinbajo's Order
- Female Corper Knocked Down By Reckless Driver In Lagos
- Story Of Abuja Wild Forest Where "All Kinds Of Things" Happen
- Oil prices down by 13% over growing US crude inventories
- MTN secures N200bn loan from Diamond bank, 11 others
- Pastor's Wife Attacked For Brutalizing Her Little Maid (Maid)
- Kemi Adeosun's Certificate: SERAP Drags NYSC Boss To Court
- Fraudster Impersonating Nollywood Actor To Defraud People Arrested In Lagos
- 2019: Tinubu tackles Obasanjo
- Police lost 15 operatives to Bandits in two months; families demand compensation
- Investors panic as prices of Bitcoin, others plummet
- Nigeria’s inflation drops again in July
- Update On How 35 Died As Bridge Collapsed In Italy (Photos)
- Buhari To Take Action On New DSS Boss and Daura
- Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat
- The Leadership In Nigeria Today Has Lost Focus - IBB
- 2019: I’m not desperate to be President – Atiku