Popular musician-turned-activist, Chukwuemeka Charles Oputa, popularly known as CharlyBoy, has blasted President Muhammadu Buhari for not declaring Fulani herdsmen a terrorist group.
Buhari was absent at the mass burial of 73 people killed by Fulani herdsmen in Logo and Guma LGAs of the state.
Charly boy, questioned the absence of a government representative at the mass burial of 73 Nigerians massacred by Fulani herdsmen.
The convener of OurMumuDonDo movement wondered if the President’s silence could be in support of the incessant killing of Nigerians in Benue State.
In a video gone viral, The visibly angry outspoken maverick singer said, ”They went to the East and gave us their python dance, instructed by the master.
”They went to the West and gave us their crocodile smile, why are they not giving us our Joromi dance in Benue state? Isn’t that where it’s needed the most?
”Check out the slaughtering of human beings,our brothers and sisters by the so called herdsmen who are above the army. Are they this powerful because they are the private Army of the oga at the top?
”Why was there no government representative at the mass burial? Does the President’s silence mean consent or approval?
”Let’s go back to the grazing bill, why was it passed? Why was the IPOB group declared a terrorist organisation and not the herdsmen?
”Finally President Muhammadu Buhari why are you not talking?”
See Video below…
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Nigeria Banks missing among Africa’s best
- Buhari bears fangs, finally replies Obasanjo
- CBN retains interest rate at 14%
- Metuh’s lawyer back to court after withdrawing as his counsel
- Police close in on remaining 2 gang leaders of Offa bank robbery after arresting two
- Nigerian cult group driving sex trafficking trade in Italy
- Focus on getting fundamentals right for the Future readiness of our children
- APC paralle Congresses: Bindow, Boss, Nyako, Babachir and matters arising in Adamawa
- How FG failed in its promise to unbundle NNPC
- Maritime industry present great opportunity for economic rebirth, says Dakuku Peterside
- Maintenance, repair, overhaul facilities will boost aviation industry – Minister
- MasterCard Foundation to empower 30m young Africans
- Tackling the Unemployment situation in Africa by boosting Future readiness
- Ensure peace, security in your communities – Ambode urges Traditional Rulers
- Smugglers make $500m smuggling people into US
- Lagos Police Command nab cybercrime kingpin
- Rising crude oil price fails to boost Nigeria’s economy
- Army, Police contain IPOB threat to Ohaneze’s summit on restructuring
- Herdsmen killings: Christian Network raises alarm of looming anarchy
- Police nab Offa robbery key suspects
- Presidential race 2019: Obasanjo takes anti-Buhari campaign to Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti
- Tinubu mandates new APC Executive in Lagos to promote unity
- Top Healthy Snacks For Kids
- Boko Haram still control parts of North East Nigeria
- Buhari to receive 2018 budget this week – Reps
- $15 million: Jonathan’s suit against EFCC stalled
- Coalition protests in Ilorin in support of IGP Idris
- Story Of Woman Who Was "Sacked" For Giving Birth To Triplets
- Medical Doctor turned Thief defrauds car dealer N28m, arrested by Police in Lagos
- Olisa Metuh Collapses In Court, Judge Reacts Angrily
- Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend After Luring Her To Hotel In Lagos
- Obasanjo visits Afenifere leaders: "We have to rescue Nigeria"
- You must marry corpse of our daughter – family tells boyfriend
- Explore Nigeria With These Top Four Tour Operators
- Buhari To Lead 1 Million Nigerians For Democracy Walk
- Dino Melaye: I Was Never Framed Up, Arraigned For Fighting GEJ
- Offa Robbery: Police Finally Nab Two Notorious Leaders
- Woman Rescued From Suspected Kidnappers, Ritualists In Lagos
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Obasanjo identifies 4 ways to prevent insecurity