Former Nigeria’s Aviation Minister and Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Femi Fani-Kayode, has filed a N10 billion lawsuit against Sahara Reporters, an online news agency based in New York City, United States.
This comes after the online agency had alleged that the three-year-old marriage between former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, and Precious Chikwendu has hit the rocks and threatening to explode in dramatic fashion.
Sahara Reporters had alleged in its report that Fani-Kayode, accused the “federal government of planning to assassinate his wife.”
The malicious report added that “In reality, unknown to many Fani-Kayode had accused his wife of infidelity. The woman, disclosed family sources, is said to be pregnant with a set of triplets”.
Sahara Reporters had also stated in their report that the triplets’ pregnancy carried by Precious Chikwendu was not FFK’s as they linked the ownership to Chikwendu’s boyfriend, who may be inexistent after all.
Apparently displeased with the report, Fani-Kayode has taken Sahara Reporters to court, demanding an apology and the sum of ten billion Naira (10 billion).
According to a letter dated January 6, signed by Wale Balogun (Esq), addressed to the Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Mr Omoyele Sowore and shared with ALEDEH, Fani-Kayode is suing Sahara Reporters for slander, falsehood and defamation of himself and his immediate family.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- GEJ To Nigerians: Don't Despair In The Face Of Persecution
- PHOTOS: Bayelsa International Airport Almost Ready
- Corporate Keke Driver Customizes His Keke With Cups Of Sweets For Passengers
- US-based Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Lover's Ex
- Nigeria Police To Be Decentralized
- Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Pregnant Wife Over N1000
- Young Robbers Terrorizing Delta Nabbed By Security Operatives
- Photo Of Saraki and His Beautiful Daughters
- Meet Nigeria's Strongest Man As He Shares Secret Of His Success
- Lady Makes Shocking Revelations: My abductors butchered people for rituals
- Many Sleeping At INEC Office In Lagos Just To Get PVC
- Ayefele fans, workers protest planned demolition of radio station
- Faces Of Suspected Homos*xuals Arrested In Hotel Room
- Deadlock In National Assembly Over N189bn Budget For INEC
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Best Destinations For Your First International Trip
- Woman Lies In The Middle Of The Road To Protest Non-Payment Of 13 Months Salary
- Bank Staff Arrested For Fraud On His Wedding Day In Lagos
- Married Woman Committing Adultery Dies After S*x
- Yinka Ayefele Sues Oyo Government Over Building Demolition
- Akpabio Runs To Court, Stops Saraki From Declaring Seat Vacant
- Little Man Rocks NYSC Kit In Style
- New Minimum Wage: We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Governors
- Protest At Police Headquarters Abuja Over Detention of Premium Times Journalist
- Soldiers Kill Notorious Bandit, Sani Danbuzuwa During Shoot Out
- Security vote: Governors challenge Buhari, EFCC
- Here is how much FG recovered from whistle blowers
- Philipp Lahm heads Germany bid to host Euro 2024 tournament
- Omeruo signs one year loan deal
- Ogu trains in Cyprus ahead of make-or-break match
- FCT FA Commences U-13 Football Talent Hunt
- Club Brugge turns down Osimhen after trials
- Abia Warriors crush Manga FA 4-0
- France 2018: Falconets ready to battle for semi final ticket
- 120 students participate In 3rd edition Nimrod North West Holiday Volleyball Clinic
- Female Student Wounds Friend For Advise Her To Quit Smoking
- WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?
- Lawmakers defect in Ogun
- 2019: Al-Mustapha formally shows interest in presidential race
- LCCI tackles FIRS over new tax provision