Ghana’s celebrity friendships are some of the most beautiful ones around, even if they do have their ups and downs, like Mzbel and Afia Schwarzenegger’s recently rekindled friendship, or the adorable bromance between actors Majid Michel and John Dumelo.
One of the cutest best friend pairs in the our showbiz industry is John Dumelo and Yvonne Nelson.
The two acting giants in Ghallywood, have been good friends since their emergence in the film scene in the early 2000s.
Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo have a beautiful friendship
John and Yvonne were earlier rumored to even be in a romantic relationship, but of course this has been shut down with the recent birth of Yvonne’s child with boyfriend Jamie Roberts.
On Instagram earlier this week, John Dumelo posted this casual photo of himself and Yvonne, in an adorable embrace.
He has no words for the caption but their smiles spoke loudly enough.
Yvonne Nelson, a few weeks ago, gave birth to her first child in Accra, with the father Jamie by her side.
Yvonne Nelson and Jamie Roberts
She has not released any photo of her baby yet, but her social media feed is swirling with loved up photos and videos of herself and Jamie.
On the other hand, John Dumelo is currently named among Ghana’s most eligible celebrity bachelors.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News Anywhere 24/7. Spend less on the Internet!
Watch a video Yvonne shared below;
What if your child isn’t really yours? – on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- How Peter Obi touched my heart
- Ronaldinho opens up on planned marriage to 2 girls same day in August
- What Klopp’s Liverpool have in common with Fergie’s United
- Behold, new coaches across clubs
- Liverpool Transfer: Shaming Suarez, Coutinho
- What’s new about Pochettino
- Aubameyang’s anti-Wenger statement
- Bad news for Real Madrid
- Salah dominates Liverpool vs Real Madrid combined XI
- Trouble in Liverpool’s camp
- SARS Officer Killed 10 Days After His Wedding (Photos)
- How To Kill SIN In Your Life To Avoid Destruction
- FACTS: Only $8b Released Between Obasanjo & Buhari for Power, there's no $16b
- Twin Brothers, Naval Officer Arrested For Robbery, R*ping
- Billionaire Businesswoman Alakija: My staff defrauded me millions
- FG Has Not Awarded Contract For 2nd Niger Bridge?
- I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo - Senator Jang
- Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster
- 'Herdsmen' Slaughter Two People Returning From Catholic Priests' Burial?
- Peace Corps Bill Fails As House Of Reps Refuse To Veto Buhari
- Buhari Drops Okiro From Police Service Commission; Replaced By Ex-IGP Smith
- Father in prison for 'defiling' 4 daughters; says "I was manipulated'
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Handball Forum passes vote of confidence on Federation
- Nigerian fans entertained at UEFA game with S.Eagles
- Budget Padding: Finally, court judgement favours Hon. Jibrin
- Nigeria’s Democracy Day celebration begins from mosque Friday
- Balogun joins English Premier League Club Brighton
- Highest goal scorer won’t sign Bulgaria FC
- NFF, LMC sign deals
- MTN Invests $1.8b in Telecoms Infrastructure in Nigeria
- Tourism, Lagos untapped goldmine – Lagos Speaker
- FAAC shares N701bn as ECA hits $1.911bn
- Oil slips further below $80 on talk of easing output curbs
- Court awards N10 million Damages against Zenith Bank
- Ekiti Deputy Speaker, Chief Whip impeached, replaced
- Calls, data hike hit telecom market
- Prof Akindele was my mentor, says OAU sex-for-mark victim
- Peace Corps bill dead finally
- Banks express reservations over 9Mobile viability