If you are a DSTV subscriber, you may have experienced an issue with E16 error message. It’s also possible that you are experiencing this problem right now. That’s the reason why you want to know how to clear E16 error on DSTV in Nigeria. Continue reading to find out the answer!
E16 error message
Before you start getting rid of the e16 error message, let`s learn more about it! E16 error will be displayed on your TV screen when the DSTV subscription is expired. This is pretty easy to solve and all you need is to resubscribe. But if your subscription is completed and you still see the E16 error message – then you are faced with a dilemma.
READ ALSO: How to pay DStv online in Nigeria
You can conduct a DSTV E16 error removal. You have two options to get rid of the problem and clear the E16 error message DSTV, Nigeria.
First method: use SMS
You will need to power on your decoder. After that, you, compose an SMS and send it to the number 30333. In the SMS body, type RA, then leave a space, then type your smart card number. Keep in mind that your smart card number consists of 10 digits. For instance, your SMS should look like this: RA 1010101010
Second Method: clear it using the Internet
If you have internet connection – you can just visit the DSTV Self Service Portal on one of your devices. When you input your smart cart id – you will see several mistake descriptions. Just choose E16 error on DSTV Nigeria.
The portal will ask you to confirm that you are a human – just enter the captcha code when you get it! After this, you will get the message – “Clear Error”. Ensure that your DSTV decoder is on during this process.
No matter what method you choose. If you do everything right, you will see that the E16 error message is cleared from your screen. It should happen almost immediately after you complete the process. If it still persists, then, please, contact the DSTV customer service directly.
READ ALSO: MultiChoice Nigeria bouquet options
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Fulani herdsmen attack Urohi community, machete man in farm
- Nigeria’s foreign reserves up 42% year to date
- Atiku Opens Chicken Cottages Fast-Food In Abuja (Photos)
- Top 10 Richest Nigerians In 2017... and their Net Worth
- People Attacking Nigerian Pastors Are Misguided - Samklef
- God Has Not Revealed Anything About Atiku for 2019 – Fr. Mbaka
- Ogun State To Start Mass Sale of Ofada Rice (Photo)
- See Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems
- Ex-Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank (Photos)
- NUC Releases New Ranking of Best Nigerian Universities (Full List)
- Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Uzor Kalu
- Saraki, Senate, Move to Tackle Drug and Substance Abuse Across the Nation
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Gov. Yari blasts Fayose
- What FG has done to make governors clear salaries owed workers
- South West Rugby League rounds off on Saturday
- Soldier sentenced to death for killing civilians
- Obasanjo breaks records in NOUN
- Nigeria Army makes 12-month biggest bust of Boko Haram new hideout
- Loveth Howell National Judo Championship kicks-off in Benin
- Obasanjo Becomes An Academic Doctor, As He Bags PhD
- Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed Her Sweetheart (Pre-wedding Photos)
- High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria From China (Photos)
- Ecowas Youth Council tackles Sierra-Leone’s president
- Imagine What A Woman Did To Her 15yrs Old Househelp
- 5 Reasons Android Devices Are Still Better Than iPhone
- Tallest and Shortest Corpers In NYSC Camp (Photos)
- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dies From Gas Explosion Triggered By Phone Call
- Robbery: Lagos Police grill Burna Boy, to charge him to court
- Emir Sanusi's Son, Prince Aminu, Becomes A Police Officer
- TRAGIC | 18 die, 20 injured as truck overturns in fatal accident
- Ekweremadu calls for 6-year single tenure for president, governors
- What The New Oshodi & Airport Road In Lagos Would Look Like
- Raising A Family 'Of Different Minds'
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- DPR swoops on filling stations
- What commanders plan to do to whistleblowers in the Army
- EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions "Stolen" From National Assembly
- Neville: Lukaku was right not to celebrate against Bournemouth
- Guardiola wins manager of the month award for third consecutive month