– Npower has released 6 vital things applicants must know ahead of Dec 4 verification exercise
– Npower had released dates for the physical verification exercise for its 2017 pre-selected applicants
The Npower, the federal government’s employment scheme for youths, has released new information ahead of physical verification exercise for 2017 pre-selected applicants slated to commence on December 4.
NAIJ.com gathered through Npower Facebook page that the physical verification stage is the process of physically verifying the age, gender, residential address and local government, academic qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
READ ALSO: PDP: Jonathan, IBB boys, Gusau, Sambo, governors battle to hijack party
The statement read: “Physical verification will commence on Monday, December 4 and end Friday, December 15, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, states will have different start dates. For example, state A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th.
Additional things to note are:
1. Your physical verification center is your residential local government area secretariat.
2. You are not required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
3. Follow instructions at the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.
4. Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
5. Do not use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages.
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 new app
6. Follow the instructions carefully
If you are unclear about something posted here, ask us for clarity.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had previously reported that N-power, the federal government’s employment scheme for youths, has release dates for its physical verification exercise for 2017 pre-selected applicants.
List President Buhari’s achievements in two years – on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Buhari, Tinubu in supremacy battle
- Nigeria is a middle-income country, Adeosun corrects IMF
- 'Yahoo Boy' Lands In EFCC Net Over Alleged $22,000 Fraud
- Evil Taking Over Good In Nigeria - Soyinka On State Of The Nation
- 30 people dead as gunmen invade Zamfara
- Ladies Trafficked From Nigerian Turned Into Slaves In Morocco, Saudi Arabia
- Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After Being Sentenced To Death
- Confusion As Angry Patients Hold Doctor, Others 'Hostage' At Enugu Hospital
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Married Woman Brutalized By Hoodlums In Lagos Market
- EFCC Chairman Magu Promoted To Commissioner of Police
- Mace Theft Saga: Senators plot total shut-out of Omo-Agege
- N10bn contractors’ payment: Adeosun debunks illegal transactions
- Skill acquisition: Lagos trains 18,184 women, youths in three years
- Why You Should Stop Worrying About Making A Big Impact
- We Are Not Lazy, Nigerian Youths Reply President Buhari
- Femi Falana Raises Alarm Over N1.4Trillion As Subsidy Monthly
- SARS Men "Torture" Man With A Pregnant Wife To Death
- 'NEPA' Fights Back: There'll Be Chaos If We Don't Continue Estimated Billing
- Pregnant Teenager, Pastor, Two Others Killed By Rivers Cultists
- 5 Ways To Identify Quality Ankara
- PDP Replies Buhari: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy
- Update On Senate Invasion & Mace Theft Saga
- Notorious Gang Leader, 20 Others Arrested
- Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose Over N2.2B; court freezes Fayose's accounts again
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Lagos completes 450 roads in three years
- Kidnapping: Evans‘ll not escape justice – Lagos Govt
- Lagos Waste: CSNAC asks EFCC to investigate ownership, operation of Visionscape
- Senate Mace Kidnap: When Nigeria lost 109 Senators in one swift terrorist attack
- EFCC about to sabotage own $1.6 bn suit against Omokore, others
- Osinbajo eulogizes Nigerian youths for great strides
- Lagos signs MoU to collate data of persons living with disabilities
- Court remands Buhari’s nominee in prison for alleged N182m fraud
- Shun purchase of pre-registered SIMs to avoid scammers, NCC warns
- Sterling Bank deepens investment culture, launches new mobile app
- AMBON set for official unveiling
- Access Bank increases ATM withdrawal limit abroad
- Mixed reaction trails Police recovery of stolen mace
- PDP in emergency meeting, may change name today