Sagay stated this in reaction to video wherein Maina stated he had not fled the country and that he had documents that would expose the real thieves.
Prof. Sagay in his reaction, said Maina should first of all give himself up and then publish the said list of beneficiaries.
‘’The first thing is that he should give himself up.
“All those who were involved in reabsorbing him should be punished because, as far as I am concerned, they were trying to cover up for him and trying to deceive the country and then wreck the image, which this government has built up as total intolerance of corruption.
“Now, as for what happened, seriously he should be arrested, tried, then if he has a list of beneficiaries, he should publish them.
‘’We are all anxious to know so that everybody can be gathered together and subjected to the same criminal process. “
Latest Nigeria News
- MTN set to take over Visafone license
- ZTE shares plunges as Senate battles Trump over reprieve
- Fuel subsidy payment hits N2.4bn daily in May
- Female Medical Doctor Dies, 3 Nurses Slumps... they've not been paid for months
- Babymamas Drag Father's Day, Musician Gifts Dad New Bentley To Mark Father's Day
- China stocks tumble over fresh US fresh tariff threat
- Sickle cell patients get succor as M&B commences production of drug
- Buhari ignores Saraki, Dogara, others in new peace talk
- ISIS attacks: FG intensifies screening of passengers, luggage at airports
- NNPC, Shell to begin $10bn Bonga Southwest projects
- Equities market to rebound on bargain hunting
- Obasanjo Talks Tough, Calls For Sacking Of Buhari's Government
- Super Eagles Paying Too Much Attention To Fashion?
- Nigerian Lady Dies From Electrocution As She Slept Off While Charging Her Phone
- Lagos Police sack Commander of Anti-Cult Squad for "Corruption"
- Kidnapper Who Killed Nigerian Lawmaker After Collecting Ransom Captured In A Forest
- Buhari Shocks NewPDP, Says He Won't Meet With Them
- LASTMA officials ‘detain’ schoolchildren over driver’s traffic offence
- Be ready to accept defeat in good faith, Atiku tells APC
- Notorious Cultists Fight Openly In Lagos, One Killed
- 10 Skills That Are Very Useful To Know Today
- EFCC goes after politicians, parties’ bank accounts
- Abuja airport records 1.02m passengers in Q1 – FAAN
- Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class When You Can
- "I Am Not Going To America" - Atiku Abubakar
- Lucky Boy who was Street Painter 4 Years Ago, is now a Millionaire Football Star
- Rice Smuggling: Government Shuts Land Border
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Chelsea criticize Moses over poor performance against Croatia
- Night guards shot at us as we acted a robbery scene – Micheal Kalu
- Redeemers begin political campaign towards 2019
- Activist sues EFCC, Oshiomhole over corruption allegations
- Manchester United ready £60million bid for Willian
- EU retains ban on Medview aircraft
- SERAP sues Fashola over failure to account for electricity spendings
- Southern, Middle Belt Forum raises alarm over registration of foreigners by INEC for 2019 elections
- Bizarre: 25-year-old woman gives birth to 24-year-old baby
- Female Corper R*ped By 15 Armed Men... she's in critical condition
- Peaceful Elections: Rivers PDP Chairman Urges INEC, Security Agencies To Learn From Rivers Experience
- Former President's Wife Dies In Fatal Accident, Many Inured