The embattled former Chairman of the Presidential Taskforce on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina, has finally broken his silence.
Maina in a video already trending on social media, said he has not left Nigeria.
The former pension boss said there’s no money missing anywhere, adding that he went into hiding because some people were trying to assassinate him.
Maina said he was not a thief and has not stolen anything rather, he has documents that would expose the real thieves.
According to him, “We know where these monies are.”
He called on Nigerians not to believe the rumours about him, saying that he never stole N195 billion and alleged that N300 million was being stolen every day.
He thanked the TV station that granted him the interview.
Latest Nigeria News
- Abuja 2018 NSF: FG presents Sports Tourism award to Gov. Ambode
- Marketing genius, Bukola Olopade falls in love again with NWFL after divorcing NNL
- Flying Eagles emerge runners-up of WAFU U20 tourney
- I turned down £40m fight with Wilder – AJ
- CR7 wanted Juventus move in January?
- Besiktas confirm Pepe departure
- Glitz as Army pulls out 5 generals from service
- 2019: Why Fulani herders association not keen on Buhari, Atiku
- Faces Of Rich 'Yahoo Boys' Busted In Abuja (Photos)
- DSS & Army In Gun Battle With Armed Militia From Mali (Photos)
- Daddy freeze claims Christians once banned Christmas
- Security: STF law proposed amendment divides stakeholders
- Timeline of the Special One’s downfall
- Qatar unveils eye-catching design for Lusail Stadium
- Police investigate alleged historic racism in Chelsea youth system
- De Bruyne: Fatigue not behind injury woes
- Pep eyes move for Real Madrid’s unhappy Isco
- 7-yr-old marriage dissolved because wife’s not hot as girlfriends
- PSG Director: Disrespectful Rabiot indefinitely benched
- Lagos 2019: Agbaje confident of victory
- We’ve no objection to Access Bank, Diamond Bank merger – CBN
- NASS leadership directs Police, SSS to secure complex for budget presentation
- Tinubu taunts Agbaje ahead of 2019 elections
- Oil companies still owing FG over $1bn in taxes – Obono-Obla
- Qatar unveils 2022 World Cup final stadium design
- Man Utd hand Smalling new contract
- Messi sets new Barcelona record in scintillating Levante performance
- Hazard inspires Chelsea victory
- Ramos: There is no margin for error
- NBS boss Yemi Kale denies Presidency claim that he admitted FG created 12m Jobs
- 3 Ladies Disgraced After Being Caught Stealing
- Gallant Nigerian Soldier Celebrate Birthday In Battlefield
- ASUU Storms Out Of Meeting With FG, Strike Continue
- Ambode Openly Endorse Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat For Lagos
- Dancing Senator Tenders Results Of Osun Election
- Seriously? $1trillion Oil Money Yet To Be Recovered By Govt.
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Police Officer Who Shot A Good Man Finally Arrested
- You All Must Make Sure PDP Don't Win 2019 - Tinubu Charges Lagos APC Leaders
- NYSC Member Who's A Yahoo Boy Nabbed Over Big Fraud