Newly Married Man, Who Was Hit By Stray Bullet From Policemen Fighting In Abuja, Has His Leg Amputated (Graphic Photos)
The newly married Nigerian man who was mistakenly shot when two police officers engaged in a fight in Abuja has had his leg amputated.
In case you missed it, the story of a newly married man identified as Kingsley, went viral, this was because he was mistakenly shot by a police officer who was fighting another officer in Abuja.
The victim, who then took to social media to beg for justice on social media after he was abandoned, has now had his leg amputated over the incident.
A Facebook user, Amanda Chisom, revealed that the newly married man hit by stray bullet from some policemen fighting in Abuja, has finally had his leg amputated.
She posted some photos with the caption;
What was this young boy’s offence?
Kingsley just got married barely 5 weeks ago!!!! He just went to Exclusive stores Wuse 2 Abuja to shop on the 18th of October ,where two police men fighting with their guns shot him on the leg.
One of the police men is Akpabio Daniel of maitama division. Now the doctors are insisting the leg must be amputated.
Please let this matter get to the IG ASAP, this poor boy’s leg must not be amputated and those Police men must not go free.
See some photos below;
Latest Nigeria News
- Nigeria might lose investors – Sanusi
- 9mobile crashes US roaming rates with super 50 offer
- Naira steady at N363/$ as Pound crashes lowest in weeks
- NFF electoral committee commences work
- Highly-rated Arsenal youngster tipped to leave for free transfer
- Putin orders massive military men, materiel, 50 ops in preparation against enemy West
- NSE: Bull loses control as Index down by 0.15%
- Eko disco restores power to community after 9 months outage
- Buhari returned empty-handed from UK visit – PDP
- Considering a Spaniard for Arsenal job
- Big Brother Naija: Multichoice may have raked in N5.1 billion
- Again, poliice descends on Melaye’s home in Abuja hours after release
- Bukola Saraki’s aide in ghost worker scam
- SEC extends amnesty for shareholders with multiple IPOs subscriptions
- NCC blames SIM box operators over call masking
- Health: Expert commends LASG’s over compulsory state’s Health Insurance Scheme
- 2019: No amount of intimidation will stop PDP, says Secondus
- Nigerian burnt to death by South Africans as police look away
- Face of Herdsman Who Killed His Own Brother Over Missing Cow
- Pastor Who Borrowed Coat For Wedding 12 Years Ago, Celebrates His Good Wife
- Xhaka: We must win Europa League for Arsenal
- Man Who Already Shared His Will Miraculously Healed By Female Prophet From Kidney Infection
- World Bank blasts Nigeria, African leaders on Youth development
- Wike set to commission 34 projects to mark third year anniversary
- OAU Sex-for-marks scandal: Victim, Monica Osagie, invited to appear before panel on Tuesday
- Former INEC chair gets new appointment
- Politics is like smoking Marijuana – Kema Chikwe
- 2 Ladies Who Accused Nigerian Lecturer of S*x for Grade Jailed
- Update: Soldiers Kill Six Gunmen Terrorising Kogi State
- Breaking: Police arrest Melaye
- Yoweri Museveni, Uganda President, chides Buhari on Nigerian Youths
- Nabbed Soldier: I deserted Army because I was owed 9-month salary
- Senator Dino Melaye Arrested In Abuja Airport
- Why Bode George Should Beg Obasanjo - Oyinlola
- Abuja Engineer Stabs Friend To Death At Birthday Party
- Gunmen, Bombers Attack Kogi & Borno States, Over 25 Killed
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Here Is How To Easily Apply & Get Your Nigerian Passport
- FG Reforming NNPC For Transparency & Accountability
- Saraki, Tambuwal Give PDP Conditions To Return?