Home | News | Headlines | Fani-Kayode Claims Nigerian Army Injecting Igbo Children With Strange Substance
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has claimed that the Nigerian Army is injecting Igbo children with “strange substance”.
In a tweet on Saturday morning, Fani-Kayode also alleged that they did this without the permission of their parents.
He wrote: “What strange substance is the Nigerian Army injecting into Igbo children and why are they doing so without the knowledge or permission of their parents?
“The kids are terrified and often run when the soldiers arrive yet they are compelled to take the shots. Why? What is going on?”
A video footage showing the unrest caused by the rumours in Anambra State , that the medical personnel of the Nigerian Army were allegedly injecting students in the state with the monkeypox virus has surfaced online.
Students from various schools were seen running in confusion around Eke Market in Awka.
They are believed to be running home as it was alleged that many students had died as a result of the vaccines.
Latest Nigeria News
- Osun Rerun: How Omisore could help Tinubu, APC retain Osun on Thursday
- No live lost in Confluence Queens car accident
- Bring all football family together, NMJ charges newly elected board
- Nigeria Cadets Handball Team qualify for World Championship
- Ruthless Enyimba zoom to semi final of CAF Confederation cup
- Pinnick hails Enyimba, demands self-belief against Raja
- Cristiano Ronaldo will not attend Best Gala
- Osun Rerun Election: PDP To Join Forces With Omisore, Others
- Pregnant Woman, Husband Dies After Eating Poisoned Food... rats also eat the food and die
- Oshiomhole’s Former Spokesman Decamps To PDP
- Billionaire Tax Debtors: FIRS Recovers Over N12bn
- Husband Stabs Neighbour Who Tried To Settle Him & His Wife
- APC Is Losing As All They Talk Is Corruption, Without Performing – Junaid
- Woman Arrested For Bitting Her Own House-help
- Massive Floods Kill Over 100 Nigerians In Few Weeks
- Tinunu's Boys "Defeat" By Dancing Senator: How Will It Affect His Power In Lagos?
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Ambode Gives N500 Million To 275 CDAs In Lagos (Photos)
- PDP Rejects Inconclusive Election; INEC Accused of Bias, Fraud
- Suspected iPhone Thief Caught and Disgraced In Oshodi, Lagos
- INEC: Only votes of Osun people will determine next governor
- See What A Wicked Uncle Did To 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos
- We're Happy Osun Election Was Declared Inconclusive - APC
- Three Friends Arrested For Robbery & R*ping A Young Lady
- Ambode to Exit APC? Ward Chairmen Have Endorsed Sanwo-Olu
- Senate, House of Reps Will No Longer Resume This Month
- Sacked Lagos Houseboy Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Up Boss
- Osun Election: Saraki Faults INEC Verdict, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm
- What Saraki, Dogara Have Done To NASS - Senator Ndume
- No Regrets Serving Nigeria Under Jonathan - Ex VP Sambo
- 2019:Former Speaker confirms how much Ambode still needs prayer
- Osun poll: PDP kicks against rerun
- Photos Of President Buhari & Wife Departing Nigeria For US
- Female Footballers Involve In Bus Accident In Kogi, Their Driver Is Unconscious
- "How I Joined Kidney Business" - Human Kidneys' Hunters
- Saraki Wins Over Omisore of SDP to Support PDP Defeat APC?
- Lagos 2019: Sanwo-Olu compounds Ambode’s woes
- Kwese Premier League resumes with Conference eight crackers.
- Top five Nigerian players in the UEFA Europa League this week
- I celebrate Akinwunmi over NFF victory—-MFM FC new director