The story of a Nigerian man by name Nelson Enareaba whose family allegedly supported the idea that he marry an American lady just to drain her financially after he having a Nigerian wife has got messier.
His family claims that he is dead, however, his wife sent a message to the Oyinbo wife to leave her and her husband alone because he no longer wants her. And more drama has unfolded.
Nelson Enareaba is married to a Nigerian, Martha Enareaba, and they even have kids.
According to Martha, they were married before he married the American wife, Lisa L. Flowers. A message which has now been made public shows that Martha and the entire Enareaba family, including the parents and siblings of Nelson, were all in on Nelson’s plan to marry Lisa and drain her financially.
Martha said she was jealous at first but after his family told her of the benefits, she agreed to it. She is now asking Lisa to leave her and her husband alone because he no longer wants her. This only means that Nelson is not dead as his father and the rest of his family claimed, but he’s gone back to his Nigerian wife.
Aishatu Ella John, who has been following up on the case, shared screenshots of the Facebook messages she got from Martha Enareaba warning her to drop the case and leave their family alone.
In all of this Nelson has still not surfaced, neither has he shared anything on Facebook, but one thing is clear from Martha’s messages – he is alive. Martha Enareaba has now deleted her Facebook account after her messages were made public.
Latest Nigeria News
- Metuh’s lawyer back to court after withdrawing as his counsel
- Police close in on remaining 2 gang leaders of Offa bank robbery after arresting two
- Nigerian cult group driving sex trafficking trade in Italy
- Focus on getting fundamentals right for the Future readiness of our children
- APC paralle Congresses: Bindow, Boss, Nyako, Babachir and matters arising in Adamawa
- How FG failed in its promise to unbundle NNPC
- Maritime industry present great opportunity for economic rebirth, says Dakuku Peterside
- Maintenance, repair, overhaul facilities will boost aviation industry – Minister
- MasterCard Foundation to empower 30m young Africans
- Tackling the Unemployment situation in Africa by boosting Future readiness
- Ensure peace, security in your communities – Ambode urges Traditional Rulers
- Smugglers make $500m smuggling people into US
- Lagos Police Command nab cybercrime kingpin
- Rising crude oil price fails to boost Nigeria’s economy
- Army, Police contain IPOB threat to Ohaneze’s summit on restructuring
- Herdsmen killings: Christian Network raises alarm of looming anarchy
- Police nab Offa robbery key suspects
- Presidential race 2019: Obasanjo takes anti-Buhari campaign to Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti
- Tinubu mandates new APC Executive in Lagos to promote unity
- Top Healthy Snacks For Kids
- Boko Haram still control parts of North East Nigeria
- Buhari to receive 2018 budget this week – Reps
- $15 million: Jonathan’s suit against EFCC stalled
- Coalition protests in Ilorin in support of IGP Idris
- Story Of Woman Who Was "Sacked" For Giving Birth To Triplets
- Medical Doctor turned Thief defrauds car dealer N28m, arrested by Police in Lagos
- Olisa Metuh Collapses In Court, Judge Reacts Angrily
- Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend After Luring Her To Hotel In Lagos
- Obasanjo visits Afenifere leaders: "We have to rescue Nigeria"
- You must marry corpse of our daughter – family tells boyfriend
- Explore Nigeria With These Top Four Tour Operators
- Buhari To Lead 1 Million Nigerians For Democracy Walk
- Dino Melaye: I Was Never Framed Up, Arraigned For Fighting GEJ
- Offa Robbery: Police Finally Nab Two Notorious Leaders
- Woman Rescued From Suspected Kidnappers, Ritualists In Lagos
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Obasanjo identifies 4 ways to prevent insecurity
- CBN calls on bankers to address challenges of fintech
- LASU VC reaffirms fairness, transparency, accountability to stakeholders
- Nigerian Govt inaugurates new website to bring governance closer to citizens