Hundreds of Gwoza Residents Come Out in jubilation Over Military’s Success Against Boko Haram (Video)
- Residents of Gwoza celebrated the army's latest operation
- The residents came out into the street in jubilation
- The operation led to the death of 15 terrorists
Residents of Gwoza local government in Borno state came out in jubilation to celebrate the success of the army in repelling a deadly Boko Haram attack.
In the video shared by Brigadier General Sanu Kukasheka Usman who is the spokesperson of the army on Wednesday, October 11, the residents could be seen jubilating on the streets.
Gwoza residents happy with the army over its latest operation. Credit: Facebook, SK Usman
They could be seen singing songs in appreciation of the army’s successful operation against the terrorists.
Gwoza residents celebtate over army's success against Boko Haram Credit: Facebook, SK Usman
Onlinenigeria.com had reported that the Nigerian army gave account of how brave soldiers were able to repel an attack carried out by Boko Haram terrorists killing 15 of them.
In a statement by Usman ,the operation took place at Yamteke axis of Gwoza Local Government, Borno.
It was reported that the terrorists attempted to infiltrate their outpost with explosives but the soldiers were able t repel the attack although one of them lost his life.
Latest Nigeria News
- Ekiti 2018: APC threatens use of armed soldier, mobile police against PDP
- Fake Tax Clearance Certificates: Adeosun orders MDAs to authenticate certificates before payment
- Fayemi now more intelligent, Tinubu tells Ekiti people
- Death sentence on 5 Christians: CAN urges Buhari to intervene
- Pound Sterling, Euro slump against peers
- Union Bank groans under heavy debt burden
- Chelsea to swap players with Tottenham
- World Cup: A ‘Racist buffoon’ tweets to mock Senegal national team
- Real Madrid wants a Liverpool star, not Mohamed Salah
- Mourinho makes move to get his kind of player in Bayern Munich
- Shocking: Rats Break Into ATM, Eat Up About N17Million (Photo)
- Female Aide To Edo Governor Battered By Council Officials, Left In Critical Condition (Photos)
- Commotion As Fetish Objects Take Over Asaba Market In Delta
- Family In Shock As 'Dead Man' Walks In On His Own Funeral
- Armed Robbers Operating In Police Outfits Nabbed By SARS
- Missing Female Student Found Dead With Boyfriend
- Dangote donates N7bn, housing estate worth N2bn to IDPs
- Nigerian Police Station Submerged By Flood (Photos)
- President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget... not happy with Senate, Reps
- Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Robber
- Pastor Told Me I'll Be Great, But I Didn't Believe Until It Happened - Nigerian Billionaire
- Sowore storms North East, advocating peace, security
- Tinubu, Atiku meet
- OMG! Woman & Her Five Children Found Dead In Their Home
- Lagos Police Arrest Man For Impersonating Senator, Defrauding Nigerians
- Man Kills Own Mother After Impregnating Cousin
- Friends Who Killed Adulterous Woman Take Nigeria Police To Where They Did It
- How To Improve Food Digestion During Pregnancy
- Nigerian Yahoo Boy Busted Abroad For Defrauding Woman
- Senior Pastor Donates N1m For The Completion Of Mosque In Calabar (Photo)
- Newly Wed Lecturer Dies After 'Spiritual Attack' In Delta (Photos)
- NewPDP Can’t Be Ignored - Chieftain tells Buhari
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- NNPC’s Brass LNG Project: Anatomy of organized sabotage?
- Super Eagles will bounce back —Pinnick
- Neymar misses Brazil World Cup training
- 19-year old Super Eagles’ goalkeeper celebrates son’s 17th birthday
- Saudi Arabia suffers scare after plane catches fire
- Rohr replies Okocha over formation in Croatia c lash
- Nnaji hails Ambode appointment as delegate to Russia