Kalu had over the weekend claimed that the IPOB leader escaped Nigeria to London via Malaysia, a claim that IPOB faulted and seriously condemned.
Reacting to IPOB’s attack on the former governor, ACF, said the pro-Biafra group has become irresponsible and lacks the common sense to come to terms with reality.
Speaking in Kaduna, on Wednesday, the National President of Arewa, Shettima Yerima, wondered why IPOB would insult Kalu, who mediated on their behalf.
Yerima faulted the fact that the group could resort to name calling despite Kalu’s efforts in sustaining relative peace the country is currently enjoying.
According to Yerima, “A man like Kalu, who has frequently shuttled the North to discuss the safety of his people deserve more than appreciations.
“If they couldn’t contain their pot of insults and decides to extensively extend it to even the ones sticking their neck on their behalf, It simply shows how irresponsible, ungrateful and unappreciative they can be.
“I wonder the reason for such propaganda by IPOB. Even when they said Nnamdi Kanu’s father was missing, a doctor in Federal Medical Centre confirmed he slumped and was brought for treatment at Federal Medical Centre.
“Meanwhile, IPOB claims they disappeared or the army has them.”
Latest Nigeria News
- APC crisis: Secondus woes Gemade, Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Ahmed
- Yummy Bread and Egg Recipe To Try Out
- NYSC Announces Date For Batch B, Stream 1 Orientation
- How Abuja Airport Road Has Sent Many People To Their Graves
- Dino Melaye Reacts To The Burning Down Of His School Projects By Hoodlums In Kogi
- Obasanjo Hits Buhari; Says The Govt. Is Incompetent, Confused
- Twin Brothers Die In Accident After Visiting Mother
- "We Now Have Facts On How Ekiti Election Was Rigged" – PDP
- IGP Idris Must End Killing Of Policemen Now – House of Reps
- Top Officials In Trouble As FG Uncovers N62.5bn Fraud In NSITF
- Senate Probes Kachikwu Over Alleged Oil & Gas "Deals"
- Police Arrest & Parade Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibokgirls
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Man Drives A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos)
- First Ever Miss Nigeria, Grace Oyelude, Still Looking Graceful At 86
- Woman Walked Out Of This Accident, Husband Appreciates God
- FG Unveils New National Carrier, 'Nigerian Air' In London
- Benue 2019: Ortom battles for survival
- NBC to impose higher sanction on Ekiti Broadcasting Service – official
- Madu , Ekuta others to represent Nigeria Judo Federation at AYG
- Akeredolu to sack doctors
- I quit Sky Sports to focus on coaching career —Henry
- Deputy Governor sentenced to jail
- Banks profitability under siege as Treasury Bills yields fall
- Dalic: I can coach Brazil or Barca but Croatia my favourite
- Buhari orders immediate repatriation of Nigerians stranded In Russia
- We kill them, Messi or No Messi’ – Pogba’s inspirational speech
- Yahoo-Boy Who 'Used His Girlfriend For Money Ritual' Breaks Down In Tears (Photos)
- Adorable Photos Of Alaafin of Oyo's 5-Month-Old Twin Babies
- Ekiti Governnor-elect, Deputy Get Certificates Of Return From INEC
- Woman Dies In Accident While Returning Home From Lecture
- Hoodlums Burn Down Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye
- Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (Details)
- I’m being harassed by security agents, Fayose cries out
- Dana Group partners Rotary Club, others on saving lives
- Presidency, National Assembly among tax defaulters, says AGF
- Big-sized Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)
- 8 Notorious Cultists Nabbed Inside A Hotel In Lagos
- Tears As Woman Kills Herself After Thinking Her Boyfriend Spent The Night With A Lady
- Unbelievable! Primary 5 Boy Kidnaps His Master's 10-Year-Old Son For N150,000 Ransom