The anti-graft agency told a Federal High Court in Jos on Monday.
A prosecution witness, Saliu Sambo, a Director of Administration and Finance in the state, gave evidence on details of food supply from 2003 to 2011 during Goje’s administration.
Goje is being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on charges bordering on conspiracy and money laundering.
Sambo said the food contractor was the former governor’s cousin, adding that N1,451,682,518.6 was paid to the contractor between 2003 and 2011.
Another witness, Mohammed Balbaya, a cashier at the Government House, confirmed that the food contractor was paid N1,451,682,518.6 between 2003 and 2011.
Another witness, an Assistant Director of Finance and Account, Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), tendered a certified true copy of Federal Government’s Approved Guidelines for Accessing and Utilisation of the UBE Intervention Fund, issued in March 2006.
He also tendered a copy of Federal Ministry of Education Circular of September 9, 2008 and signed by Goke Adegboroye, entitled: Re: Review of the disbursement formula of the Federal Government’s two per cent of Consolidated Revenue Fund as Intervention to the UBE Programme.
Adegboroye said the supply of dictionaries, allegedly done under the Goje administration, was not covered by the guidelines.
Latest Nigeria News
- How Barcelona honors Ousmane Dembele, deal partners
- APC lists 10 sins of Saraki
- Saraki Reacts To Tinubu's Allegations
- Senators tell APC to end search for scapegoats Saraki
- Rising disquiets over Ajimonbi’s demolition of Yinka Ayefele’s Radio House
- Saraki exposes Buhari-Tinubu succession pact for 2023
- UNILAG to launch centres of excellence to boost research
- We will send APC packing from Lagos – ADP
- NECO results: Students performed better in 2018, says Registrar
- Ayefele lied, Ajimobi not responsible for demolition – OYSG
- ITF organises campaigns on management of modern libraries
- Real Madrid on a move to steal a Barcelona player
- ATM dominates Banking transactions in Q2 2018
- APC Says Saraki Will Rather Rule In Hell Than Serve In Paradise
- Meet The Newly Elected NBA President
- See Nigerian Female Welder Doing Her Job Professionally
- Tambuwal Replies Tinubu
- 65yrs Old Woman Graduates (Masters) From Covenant University
- See Baby Girl With Brain Tumour Who Miraculously Recovered After Pope Francis Kissed Her
- After 5 zeroes taken off, a roll of tissue paper sells for 2.6 million bolivars in Venezuela
- Female IPOB Members Faint In Court, Rushed To Hospital (Pics)
- Demolition of Ayefele’s Fresh FM: SERAP chides Gov Ajimobi of executive rascality
- Here's The Housegirl Who Killed Her Madam In Edo
- Senator Adeleke's Certificate Saga: Matters Arising
- Security Man Steals N2m From School Account
- Nigeria Yet To Recover From Economic Recession – NBS Boss
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- NUJ Reacts To Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Radio House
- PDP Writes Saraki To Declare Akpabio's Seat Vacant
- Saraki, Tambuwal Are Scared Of President Buhari - Tinubu
- Outrage Over Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s N800m Radio Station
- Presidency Replies Saraki
- Why Jonathan Was A Better President Than Buhari - Dino Melaye
- Lagos To Shut Down Third Mainland Bridge This Week (Details)
- Giwa didn’t win any election— Jones-Ere
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd manager says Man City ‘cannot buy class’
- Lionel Messi’s brother sentenced for possessing illegal firearm.
- D’Tigress bury hatchet; focus on World Cup preparation
- Lawmaker calls for NASS budget probe under Saraki
- Doctor convicted of sexual assault of patient gets probation