The anti-graft agency told a Federal High Court in Jos on Monday.
A prosecution witness, Saliu Sambo, a Director of Administration and Finance in the state, gave evidence on details of food supply from 2003 to 2011 during Goje’s administration.
Goje is being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on charges bordering on conspiracy and money laundering.
Sambo said the food contractor was the former governor’s cousin, adding that N1,451,682,518.6 was paid to the contractor between 2003 and 2011.
Another witness, Mohammed Balbaya, a cashier at the Government House, confirmed that the food contractor was paid N1,451,682,518.6 between 2003 and 2011.
Another witness, an Assistant Director of Finance and Account, Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), tendered a certified true copy of Federal Government’s Approved Guidelines for Accessing and Utilisation of the UBE Intervention Fund, issued in March 2006.
He also tendered a copy of Federal Ministry of Education Circular of September 9, 2008 and signed by Goke Adegboroye, entitled: Re: Review of the disbursement formula of the Federal Government’s two per cent of Consolidated Revenue Fund as Intervention to the UBE Programme.
Adegboroye said the supply of dictionaries, allegedly done under the Goje administration, was not covered by the guidelines.
Latest Nigeria News
- SFU exposes bank staffers, criminals forging ATM cards
- Splinter group emerges in APC
- 2019: Buhari remembers Jonathan, tells Kannywood his surprise
- Usain Bolt, Valletta contract goes south
- Injured trio return to training for Liverpool
- Brazil to inject $1.1bn into Nigeria’s agriculture, says envoy
- Musa skips his game to sort out family matter
- Billikisu is NWPL referee of the week
- Uber announces new safety toolkit app for operators
- UBA posts all-time high gross earnings for Q3
- FG proposes N8.6trn for 2019, plans tighter fiscal plan
- Nollywood actor, Lawyer task Federal government on qualitative education
- Ekiti: Fayose tackles Fayemi, DMO over debt profile
- Volunteer Medical Corps ready for 2018 conference
- 95% of workers in mega firms think their cybersecurity culture is poor — report
- FG mandates NCC to ensure even distribution of broadband in Nigeria
- Nigeria to cut down on borrowing spree
- Suspended coach back for NFF/CBN competition
- Girl Who Was R*ped By Lecturer & His Son Has Died (Photos)
- Tinubu Buys Part Of Intels Shares From Atiku?
- See Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate (Photos)
- Did You Know? Eating Too Much Fruits Causes Diabetes
- Governor Ganduje In Trouble As Kano Assembly Begins Action
- First Photos of Ooni Of Ife With His Beautiful Bride in His Palace
- Fayose's Lawyer Reveals What He's Doing To Get Him Out
- Buhari Hosts Kannywood Actors In Aso Rock (Photos)
- PHOTOS: Nnamdi Kanu Spotted In Jerusalem
- APC Defies INEC, Submits Candidates For Zamfara
- Dangerous drug for diabetes, cancer in circulation, says NIA
- Oni of Ife sets for another marriage
- 2019: PDP agenda for Saraki forwarded to INEC
- Presidential race 2019: Re-structuring a condition for supporting any candidate – Aare Ganiyu Adams
- Lagos Assembly scraps Visionscape
- Etebo seals image rights deal with Myron Topclass Sport Outfits
- Police arrest fake lawyer for false information
- NFF President,Governor Bako Lalong to receive football awards in South Africa
- PDP Members Protest Over Osun Election Tribunal
- Fraud: NHIS boss reinstated by Buhari suspended indefinitely
- Sacked Policeman & His Gang Arrested Over Woman’s Murder
- Nigerian Students Made Generator Running On Water (Photos)