According to a Facebook user, Rhoda Emmanuel, her son would have been burnt alive following the explosion of a Samsung phone.
The Port Harcourt-based woman narrated the incident on social media;
“This just happened now to my hubby phone. It was on d bed with my baby playing with it, I just carried him to attend to him when my hubby called my attention. I heard the fuzzy noise only to get to the room, it’s was his phone. It burnt the bedsheet too. Pls help me thank God for this great deliverance,” she wrote.
About Article Author
He is extremely motivated, organized and disciplined. Nick has have over 6+ years experience with web content management, administrative duties, Excel, Microsoft software, Quick books, Customer Service, as well as email management, internet research and data entry. He is committed to producing top-notch, quality work, which is his driving force.View More Articles