Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has described Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed as an unrepentant liar.
Fani-Kayode also described Mohammed as wicked, irresponsible, foul-breathed and pamper-wearing.
The former minister made the comments via an article titled “Lying Lie Mohammed.”
Read it below:
The greatest evil that plagues our land today are not Boko Haram or the Fulani militias. The greatest evil are those so-called moderate Muslims and practicing Christians who pretend that the terrorists don’t exist, who turn a blind eye to their evil and who sit back silently and watch them.
Consider the foul-breathed, pamper-wearing lying Lai Mohammed, Buhari’s Minister of Information. He falls squarely into that category. The other day he claimed that the assertion that Muslims kill Christians in Nigeria “is a fallacy”.
This man is nothing but scum. He is filth. He is sick. He is an unrepentant and pernicious liar. He is the lowest of the low and every day I pray that God punishes him for his callous heartlessness and continuous support for the terrorists.
It was the same lying Lie Mohammed that complained that it was wrong for the Jonathan government to have banned Boko Haram in 2013 when he was spokesman of the defunct ACN. As a matter of fact I am reliably informed that it was that statement that endeared him to Buhari’s heart.
Buhari himself went on to say in that same year that “an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north”. 12 years before then, in 2001, he had said that it is his belief that sharia law should be spread to every part of the nation, that he did not see why Christians should complain about sharia law because it was “Muslim hands and arms that are being chopped off” for theft and that Muslims should vote for only Muslims.
Again it is on record that in the history of Nigeria he is the only President or military Head of State that has ever had a member of his own religious faith as his number two. In 1983 General Tunde Idiagbon, another northern Muslim, was his number two and de facto Deputy Head of State.
In view of this it is no wonder that so many Christians are being butchered, harassed, intimidated, arrested, insulted and threatened under his watch and that his Minister of Information has so much disdain and contempt for Christians.
As Minister of Information lying Lie Mohammed has NEVER condemned the Fulani militias that are slaughtering Christians all over the north. He has never condemned those that slaughtered thousands of innocent and defenceless Christian men, women and children in Southern Kaduna, Agatu, Taraba, Plateau, Enugu, Abia, Ondo, Ekiti, Delta, Benue and elsewhere by the Fulani militias.
He has NEVER shown any remorse or offered any explanation or apology for the Federal Government’s inability to protect or defend Christians from the terrorists and those who kill them and occupy their land.
He has NEVER called for their arrest, he has NEVER consoled or visited the families or the communities that were attacked and ravaged and he has NEVER acknowledged that the Fulani militias are the greatest, most connected, most protected and most powerful terrorist organization in Nigeria today.
The blood of ALL those Christians that have been butchered in the north over the last one year and seven months will haunt lying Lie until the day he dies. He is evil. He is wicked. He is irresponsible and his lie that no Muslim has killed Christians in Nigeria will follow him into eternity.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Nigerians throng Twinkas, another Ponzi scheme despite losing billions to MMM
- Nigerian Senate Uncovers Fresh N10trn Fraud In NNPC
- 5 Things You Should Never Write On Your CV
- See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics)
- Emmanuel Daniel Buzabeye 'Edaniels', A Visually Impaired Singer (Photos)
- Driver Allegedly Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos
- Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It - Wole Soyinka
- Fidel Castro dies aged 90
- Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer
- See What Embattled Lawmaker Abdulmumin Jibrin Posted About The "Other Room". Photo
- The Moment An Elephant Rushed To Rescue Her "Drowning" Trainer From A River. Photos
- "Buhari?s, Wife?s Comments Was Taken Out Of Context" --says Rochas Okorocha
- Proud Farmer Wins Online Praises For His Massive Farm Produce In Imo - Photos
- See How A Truck Was Almost Swallowed In China After A Road Caved In. Photos
- Lady Who Cheated Death After Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal - Photos
- Girl Who Tried To Take Selfie Near A Ferris Wheel Loses All Her Hair After Accident. Photos/Video
- Fatal Accident Leaves At Least Nine Dead In Osun State
- PHOTOS: Trailer And Bus Catch Fire In Mile 2, Lagos
- Custom Officers Shoot 4 Residents While Chasing A Smuggler In Badagry
- PHOTONEWS: Woman burnt to death while using phone in
- Sheriff: Factional PDP Chairman appoints his deputy
- Sack SGF for calling national confab “food for boys” – PDP Vice Chairman tells Buhari
- Niger Delta: Another deadly militant group emerges, threatens to shutdown oil facilities
- Disconnect us from your electricity – Hoteliers in Port Harcourt tell PHED
- Wike, security agencies demolish criminal den in Rivers state
- Kaduna State Police Command maps out strategy to curb crimes
- Strike: Ondo government, civil servants’ meeting end in another deadlock
- Osun Hijab drama: Christian, Muslims unions in war of words
- Governor Ikpeazu faults trial court ruling
- Forgery trial: I am witnessing as a Unity Forum member – Ojudu
- Kidnapping: IG orders immediate deployment of Special Forces to Kogi
- CBN to sack Chairmen, MDs of banks over financial statements
- Ikpeazu Files an Appeal Against Removal From Office
- Buhari Feasting With the Rich While His Supporters are Starving -BBOG Campaigner
- 254 Teachers Sue Wike to Court Over 5 Months Salary Arrears
- Niger Delta: US warns militants against violence
- Shehu Sani: Senator lectures Saraki, Ekweremadu on how to live in prison
- Niger Delta: New militant group emerges in Imo
- Argentina football legend Maradona pleads with Lionel Messi not to retire from international football
- See Faces Of The Senators Who Followed Saraki & Ekweremadu To Court Yesterday (WATCH)