Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has described Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed as an unrepentant liar.
Fani-Kayode also described Mohammed as wicked, irresponsible, foul-breathed and pamper-wearing.
The former minister made the comments via an article titled “Lying Lie Mohammed.”
Read it below:
The greatest evil that plagues our land today are not Boko Haram or the Fulani militias. The greatest evil are those so-called moderate Muslims and practicing Christians who pretend that the terrorists don’t exist, who turn a blind eye to their evil and who sit back silently and watch them.
Consider the foul-breathed, pamper-wearing lying Lai Mohammed, Buhari’s Minister of Information. He falls squarely into that category. The other day he claimed that the assertion that Muslims kill Christians in Nigeria “is a fallacy”.
This man is nothing but scum. He is filth. He is sick. He is an unrepentant and pernicious liar. He is the lowest of the low and every day I pray that God punishes him for his callous heartlessness and continuous support for the terrorists.
It was the same lying Lie Mohammed that complained that it was wrong for the Jonathan government to have banned Boko Haram in 2013 when he was spokesman of the defunct ACN. As a matter of fact I am reliably informed that it was that statement that endeared him to Buhari’s heart.
Buhari himself went on to say in that same year that “an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north”. 12 years before then, in 2001, he had said that it is his belief that sharia law should be spread to every part of the nation, that he did not see why Christians should complain about sharia law because it was “Muslim hands and arms that are being chopped off” for theft and that Muslims should vote for only Muslims.
Again it is on record that in the history of Nigeria he is the only President or military Head of State that has ever had a member of his own religious faith as his number two. In 1983 General Tunde Idiagbon, another northern Muslim, was his number two and de facto Deputy Head of State.
In view of this it is no wonder that so many Christians are being butchered, harassed, intimidated, arrested, insulted and threatened under his watch and that his Minister of Information has so much disdain and contempt for Christians.
As Minister of Information lying Lie Mohammed has NEVER condemned the Fulani militias that are slaughtering Christians all over the north. He has never condemned those that slaughtered thousands of innocent and defenceless Christian men, women and children in Southern Kaduna, Agatu, Taraba, Plateau, Enugu, Abia, Ondo, Ekiti, Delta, Benue and elsewhere by the Fulani militias.
He has NEVER shown any remorse or offered any explanation or apology for the Federal Government’s inability to protect or defend Christians from the terrorists and those who kill them and occupy their land.
He has NEVER called for their arrest, he has NEVER consoled or visited the families or the communities that were attacked and ravaged and he has NEVER acknowledged that the Fulani militias are the greatest, most connected, most protected and most powerful terrorist organization in Nigeria today.
The blood of ALL those Christians that have been butchered in the north over the last one year and seven months will haunt lying Lie until the day he dies. He is evil. He is wicked. He is irresponsible and his lie that no Muslim has killed Christians in Nigeria will follow him into eternity.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Adams Oshiomole and his wife, Iara, host friends to his 65th birthday party (WATCH)
- Modupe Oyekunle : Nollywood Actress Dies During Childbirth
- 8 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About BBNaija Housemate Debie-Rise (WATCH)
- Dream Kardashian is all shades of cute in baseball cap (WATCH)
- BBNaija: See What Comedian I Go Die Did To His Cadillac Escalade
- Bonang Matheba looking stunning in these new photos (WATCH)
- Official Photos from Liz Benson's daughter, Leelee's Traditional wedding (WATCH)
- Could This Be Singer Yemi Alade's Pre-wedding Photos? (WATCH)
- Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari Like This
- PDP Crisis: Modu Sheriff Storms out of Meeting With Jonathan
- BBNaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" Rally (WATCH)
- US based Nigerian student wins the student presidential election at San Diego University (WATCH)
- PDP Crisis: What Jonathan Said After Sheriff Stormed Out Of Meeting
- Kourtney Kardashian flaunts her pert backside as she, Scott Disick and their kids vacation in Hawaii (WATCH)
- Meet the stunning German nanny who Mel B claimed her husband impregnated (WATCH)
- BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (WATCH)
- Anambra Speaker Runs Away With Mace to Avoid Impeachment
- BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals
- #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel 'Shut Down' Club Joker Last Night (WATCH)
- Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up In Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video
- BBNaija: Efe's Family Vs Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (WATCH)
- Lindsay Lohan visits the beach in a Burkini while on vacation in Thailand (WATCH)
- My name is Peter The Rock, you hit me, you die, I hit you, you die- Ayo Fayose
- Heavily pregnant Ciara takes her son to visit the Easter bunny just days to her delivery date (WATCH)
- Tech: There are billions of pounds of plastic in the ocean — but scientists think this machine can clean it up
- Tech: Look at these knockoff Apple AirPods, which you might soon be able to buy (AAPL)
- Politics: Report: Ex-CIA director warned top lawmakers last summer that Russia was trying to help Trump
- Showing At The Cinemas: "Omugwo," "Ojukokoro," "Okafor's Law"
- Pulse List: 10 photos to remind you how hot Mercy Johnson is, and will be
- For Women: Things you shouldn't say about yourself on first dates
- Lifestyle: How a comedian became known as the 'Jon Stewart of Egypt'
- Erotic Story/Crazy Lenny: Mrs. Chika, my favorite 'teacher' [Pt 21]
- Dogara: Speaker tells governors to publish security votes, LG funds
- Politics: Photo shows the moment Trump's team huddled to decide on Syria strikes
- Sports: Bubba Watson says he lost 20 pounds by cutting out 'everything that tastes good'
- SportyBet: Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Bundesliga betting tips
- Beauty Tip Of The Day: Wanna try the trendy Chrome Nails? See how it's done
- Finance: Suddenly everyone is becoming obsessed with robots
- Politics: GORSUCH CONFIRMED: Trump's Supreme Court pick headed to the bench
- Tech: Salesforce's $1 billion skyscraper will be the most expensive building in San Francisco — take a look