According to B-Metro, a heartbroken Gladys Chirandu claimed she got the shock of her life when she walked in on her husband Passmore Feremba in bed with his workmate-cum-lover Eunice Ncube at the latter’s place.
Chirandu said her husband had since deserted her together with their four children to stay with Ncube in Nkulumane where they are reportedly renting a room away from prying eyes of workmates and relatives.
This was reportedly after their alleged romp became public at the police camp.
Ncube’s husband reportedly works in South Africa and they have one child together.
Apparently as a way of stopping Chirandu from following them to their “s*x nook” in Nkulumane, Ncube last week approached the Bulawayo Civil Court seeking a peace order against Chirandu claiming she was harassing her.
She said Chirandu was harassing her because she suspected she was in love with her husband.
“I am applying for a peace order against Gladys Chirandu. She comes to my house at West Commonage and once broke the bedroom windows accusing me of dating her husband.
“Because of her violence I shifted to Mabutweni where she is again coming to disturb my peace. She takes every available opportunity to emotionally, verbally and physically attack me while threatening to kill me,” complained Ncube.
Chirandu, in response, said she was very disappointed with Ncube’s “s*xual” conduct with her husband.
“I disagree with what she said. She is saying that I am falsely accusing her of dating my husband yet I caught her twice with him. On the first occasion I caught them red-handed in bed at her house.
“On another occasion I found them grabbing each other and when I confronted them Ncube bragged that it was a sign that they were in love. On that very day they both attacked me and I was later rescued by passersby,” said Chirandu.
She said the peace order being sought against her was just an escape route to stop her from following them to their “love nest”.
“The reason why she applied for a protection order is that she wants to bar me from following them to their new lodgings after I approached their superiors who said I should come with ample evidence that the two were in love and staying together,” added Chirandu.
In his ruling the presiding magistrate Sheunesu Matova ordered them not to conduct themselves in a manner likely to provoke or breach peace between them.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Adams Oshiomole and his wife, Iara, host friends to his 65th birthday party (WATCH)
- Modupe Oyekunle : Nollywood Actress Dies During Childbirth
- 8 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About BBNaija Housemate Debie-Rise (WATCH)
- Dream Kardashian is all shades of cute in baseball cap (WATCH)
- BBNaija: See What Comedian I Go Die Did To His Cadillac Escalade
- Bonang Matheba looking stunning in these new photos (WATCH)
- Official Photos from Liz Benson's daughter, Leelee's Traditional wedding (WATCH)
- Could This Be Singer Yemi Alade's Pre-wedding Photos? (WATCH)
- Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari Like This
- PDP Crisis: Modu Sheriff Storms out of Meeting With Jonathan
- BBNaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" Rally (WATCH)
- US based Nigerian student wins the student presidential election at San Diego University (WATCH)
- PDP Crisis: What Jonathan Said After Sheriff Stormed Out Of Meeting
- Kourtney Kardashian flaunts her pert backside as she, Scott Disick and their kids vacation in Hawaii (WATCH)
- Meet the stunning German nanny who Mel B claimed her husband impregnated (WATCH)
- BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (WATCH)
- Anambra Speaker Runs Away With Mace to Avoid Impeachment
- BBNaija: I Am Not A University Graduate - Bisola Reveals
- #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel 'Shut Down' Club Joker Last Night (WATCH)
- Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up In Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video
- BBNaija: Efe's Family Vs Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (WATCH)
- Lindsay Lohan visits the beach in a Burkini while on vacation in Thailand (WATCH)
- My name is Peter The Rock, you hit me, you die, I hit you, you die- Ayo Fayose
- Heavily pregnant Ciara takes her son to visit the Easter bunny just days to her delivery date (WATCH)
- Tech: There are billions of pounds of plastic in the ocean — but scientists think this machine can clean it up
- Tech: Look at these knockoff Apple AirPods, which you might soon be able to buy (AAPL)
- Politics: Report: Ex-CIA director warned top lawmakers last summer that Russia was trying to help Trump
- Showing At The Cinemas: "Omugwo," "Ojukokoro," "Okafor's Law"
- Pulse List: 10 photos to remind you how hot Mercy Johnson is, and will be
- For Women: Things you shouldn't say about yourself on first dates
- Lifestyle: How a comedian became known as the 'Jon Stewart of Egypt'
- Erotic Story/Crazy Lenny: Mrs. Chika, my favorite 'teacher' [Pt 21]
- Dogara: Speaker tells governors to publish security votes, LG funds
- Politics: Photo shows the moment Trump's team huddled to decide on Syria strikes
- Sports: Bubba Watson says he lost 20 pounds by cutting out 'everything that tastes good'
- SportyBet: Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund Bundesliga betting tips
- Beauty Tip Of The Day: Wanna try the trendy Chrome Nails? See how it's done
- Finance: Suddenly everyone is becoming obsessed with robots
- Politics: GORSUCH CONFIRMED: Trump's Supreme Court pick headed to the bench
- Tech: Salesforce's $1 billion skyscraper will be the most expensive building in San Francisco — take a look