According to B-Metro, a heartbroken Gladys Chirandu claimed she got the shock of her life when she walked in on her husband Passmore Feremba in bed with his workmate-cum-lover Eunice Ncube at the latter’s place.
Chirandu said her husband had since deserted her together with their four children to stay with Ncube in Nkulumane where they are reportedly renting a room away from prying eyes of workmates and relatives.
This was reportedly after their alleged romp became public at the police camp.
Ncube’s husband reportedly works in South Africa and they have one child together.
Apparently as a way of stopping Chirandu from following them to their “s*x nook” in Nkulumane, Ncube last week approached the Bulawayo Civil Court seeking a peace order against Chirandu claiming she was harassing her.
She said Chirandu was harassing her because she suspected she was in love with her husband.
“I am applying for a peace order against Gladys Chirandu. She comes to my house at West Commonage and once broke the bedroom windows accusing me of dating her husband.
“Because of her violence I shifted to Mabutweni where she is again coming to disturb my peace. She takes every available opportunity to emotionally, verbally and physically attack me while threatening to kill me,” complained Ncube.
Chirandu, in response, said she was very disappointed with Ncube’s “s*xual” conduct with her husband.
“I disagree with what she said. She is saying that I am falsely accusing her of dating my husband yet I caught her twice with him. On the first occasion I caught them red-handed in bed at her house.
“On another occasion I found them grabbing each other and when I confronted them Ncube bragged that it was a sign that they were in love. On that very day they both attacked me and I was later rescued by passersby,” said Chirandu.
She said the peace order being sought against her was just an escape route to stop her from following them to their “love nest”.
“The reason why she applied for a protection order is that she wants to bar me from following them to their new lodgings after I approached their superiors who said I should come with ample evidence that the two were in love and staying together,” added Chirandu.
In his ruling the presiding magistrate Sheunesu Matova ordered them not to conduct themselves in a manner likely to provoke or breach peace between them.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Fitness: Kendall Jenner Uses THIS App To Get her Amazing Abs
- Nigerians throng Twinkas, another Ponzi scheme despite losing billions to MMM
- Nigerian Senate Uncovers Fresh N10trn Fraud In NNPC
- 5 Things You Should Never Write On Your CV
- See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics)
- Emmanuel Daniel Buzabeye 'Edaniels', A Visually Impaired Singer (Photos)
- Driver Allegedly Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos
- Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It - Wole Soyinka
- Fidel Castro dies aged 90
- Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer
- See What Embattled Lawmaker Abdulmumin Jibrin Posted About The "Other Room". Photo
- The Moment An Elephant Rushed To Rescue Her "Drowning" Trainer From A River. Photos
- "Buhari?s, Wife?s Comments Was Taken Out Of Context" --says Rochas Okorocha
- Proud Farmer Wins Online Praises For His Massive Farm Produce In Imo - Photos
- See How A Truck Was Almost Swallowed In China After A Road Caved In. Photos
- Lady Who Cheated Death After Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal - Photos
- Girl Who Tried To Take Selfie Near A Ferris Wheel Loses All Her Hair After Accident. Photos/Video
- Fatal Accident Leaves At Least Nine Dead In Osun State
- PHOTOS: Trailer And Bus Catch Fire In Mile 2, Lagos
- Custom Officers Shoot 4 Residents While Chasing A Smuggler In Badagry
- PHOTONEWS: Woman burnt to death while using phone in
- Sheriff: Factional PDP Chairman appoints his deputy
- Sack SGF for calling national confab “food for boys” – PDP Vice Chairman tells Buhari
- Niger Delta: Another deadly militant group emerges, threatens to shutdown oil facilities
- Disconnect us from your electricity – Hoteliers in Port Harcourt tell PHED
- Wike, security agencies demolish criminal den in Rivers state
- Kaduna State Police Command maps out strategy to curb crimes
- Strike: Ondo government, civil servants’ meeting end in another deadlock
- Osun Hijab drama: Christian, Muslims unions in war of words
- Governor Ikpeazu faults trial court ruling
- Forgery trial: I am witnessing as a Unity Forum member – Ojudu
- Kidnapping: IG orders immediate deployment of Special Forces to Kogi
- CBN to sack Chairmen, MDs of banks over financial statements
- Ikpeazu Files an Appeal Against Removal From Office
- Buhari Feasting With the Rich While His Supporters are Starving -BBOG Campaigner
- 254 Teachers Sue Wike to Court Over 5 Months Salary Arrears
- Niger Delta: US warns militants against violence
- Shehu Sani: Senator lectures Saraki, Ekweremadu on how to live in prison
- Niger Delta: New militant group emerges in Imo
- Argentina football legend Maradona pleads with Lionel Messi not to retire from international football