The body of a missing PR worker has been found the day after her car was discovered at a notorious suicide spot.
Suzannah Brown, 28, was reported missing from her home in Chiswick before her car was found at Beachy Head in East Sussex on Wednesday night.
Police later confirmed that search teams scouring the area found her body on Thursday morning.
Miss Brown studied at the University of Sussex in Brighton, just 20 miles west of where Sussex Police officers discovered her car.
A Sussex Police spokeswoman said: “A body recovered from the water at Beachy Head, Eastbourne, on Thursday morning has been identified as that of Suzannah Brown, 28, from London.
“She had been reported missing on Wednesday night.
“Her family have been informed and the coroner’s officer is dealing with the incident.
“The death is not being treated as suspicious.”
Miss Brown started working as a Senior Account Manager looking after Consumer Brands at Grayling, whose clients include Hilton hotels, earlier this year.
Two lifeboats, an all weather lifeboat and an inshore lifeboat from Eastbourne took part in the search alongside three search teams from Eastbourne, Birling Gap and Newhaven. However, the search waqs hampered due to think fog.
Samaritans (116 123) operates a 24-hour service available every day of the year. If you prefer to write down how you’re feeling, or if you’re worried about being overheard on the phone, you can email Samaritans at firstname.lastname@example.org .
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Lagos Govt chides Banire for whipping up sentiments
- Access Bank advocates collaborative efforts against cybercrimes
- Journalist found dead in Anambra
- Multiple taxation drowning 95% of SMEs in Nigeria yearly — Elumelu
- How Army Sergeant killed Captain, colleagues over girlfriend
- Osun tackles Dangote over N1.5bn tax evasion
- Ronaldo: I want seven Ballon d’ors and seven children
- Group petitions Buhari over Ekere Tenure as NDDC MD
- Seamless Port operations critical to end Apapa gridlock – Ambode
- Oyegun: Buhari cannot fulfill all his promises
- Babangida facing corruption charges
- NUBIFIE task FG on Labour ministry’s incursion
- NCC investigates circulation of unregistered sim
- Ayeola emerges LASCOFED/CFN President
- Osinbajo reveals how Buhari made him cut his salary in half
- iPhone charger electrocutes teenage girl to death
- Misau: Court grants Idris’ application
- TCN jacks up Nigeria’s electricity transmission
- Alex Iwobi reveals the reason for Eagles unbeaten run
- Patience renews effort to unfreeze accounts as interim forfeiture order expires
- Woman sentenced to prison for stealing Recharge Cards worth N4.2million
- "Don’t Call Me Fake" – Soldier Arrested For Robbery Warns Commissioner of Police
- Before & After Makeup Transformation Of A Beautiful Lady
- Police Arrest Monarch Whose House Was Burnt For Allegedly Killing IMSU Graduate
- Tinubu to Buhari: You have to do more to make Nigeria better
- Ex-SGF Anyim Pius Anyim Arrested By EFCC In Abuja
- US offers Cash Reward for Arrest of Nigerian scammer (pics)
- Rotimi Amaechi Hosts Governors, APC Leaders In His Abuja Residence
- Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car On Fire For Dumping Her
- Stock Pricelist: 16.11.17
- Wife seeks divorce over husband’s inability to fulfil sexual obligation
- Why Senate, House of Reps choose Buhari’s creditworthiness amidst rising debt profile
- N239m Military Pension thief: Court grants suspects bail
- 15 killed in Lagos multiple accidents
- 4 Surprising Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know About Flying
- DSS Seeks "Out of Court" Settlement After Detaining Pastor For 8 Months
- "I Kidnapped My Girlfriend To Raise Money For Our Wedding" – Man Confesses
- Buhari Made Me To Take Salary Cut, says Osinbajo
- Patience Jonathan Urges Court: Release My Money
- My Coach Told Me To Ignore Nigeria – Brian Idowu