– One of the governorship aspirants in Ekiti state has alleged that there are plans to burn down his radio station
– Dayo Adeyeye said some politicians who are against his ambition are plotting to carrying out the plans
– He also said that such plans against his radio station are satanic
A governorship aspirant in Ekiti state, Dayo Adeyeye, has alleged that there are plans by some politicians to burn down his radio station, Voice 89.9 FM, Premium Times reports.
He said himself and the general manager of the station, Donald Falayi, have been receiving anonymous call and messages on the plan.
Adeyeye said his station has never been biased in carrying out its duty in line with the provisions of the law.
The PDP spokesperson however said a formal complaint have been forwarded to the police and State Security Services (SSS) over the alleged plan.
“Voice FM is the voice of all Ekiti people irrespective of their affiliation.”
“We have been hearing and receiving anonymous calls that some hoodlums were plotting to carry out arson attack on this radio station,” Adeyeye said.
He also said the plan to attack his radio station – which was built to serve the people of Ekiti state – is satanic.
“The GM and I had received several information about this evil plot and we are planning to beef up security around the station. I have also instructed my GM to write the SSS and the police about this,” Adeyeye said.
NAIJ.com earlier reported that some governorship aspirants for 2018 in the state have criticized the Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose, for endorsing his deputy Kolapo Olusola as the consensus candidate for the election.
PAY ATTENTION: Watch more videos on NAIJ.com TV
The aspirants said the move by the governor was wrong.
Also, in his reaction, the PDP spokesperson said Governor Fayose’s action was against the party’s constitution and guideline.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- PDP prepares for upsets in 2019 Presidential race
- Ayade, APC at War over seized imported rice
- IBB not happy with Wike, PDP
- Father of 2 dies in SARS custody
- You’re a ‘big joke’, Fayemi tells Fayose
- FG insists vendors to MDAs display TINs on invoices
- Obasanjo successfully completes his PhD at NOUN
- Face of Woman Caught for Impersonating President Buhari's Wife
- Patience Jonathan blocks EFCC’s move to seize fortune
- Osinbajo faults Ortom’s testimony on Jan. 1 attack warning
- Messi closes in on Ronaldo’s record
- Gas explosions kill six in Magodo, Lagos
- Falana, student activists embarrassed Ozhekhome at late Fawehinmi lecture
- Lawmaker dies while held hostage for N100 million
- Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Caught With Charms In Lago
- EFCC To Seize Another N7.35bn From Patience Jonathan
- Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari
- Germany Pays People In The Country To Use Electricity
- Beautiful Lady Gets Stuck With Married Man During S*x
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- 6 Best Tips To Improve Your Networking Skills
- Court Freezes Lagos Lawyer’s Account Over N40m Fraud
- Why Nigeria’s Economy Will Be Better In 2018
- Mike Ozekhome mobbed at Gani Fawehinmi lecture for ‘defending corrupt politicians’
- Ekiti sanctions Fayemi for 10 years
- Buhari begging for leniency on behalf of Fulani herdsmen
- Lagos arrests 30 cart pushers for dumping refuse on road medians
- “How I married at 19 to a man that now sleeps with our daughter, her sister”
- Nollywood star turns gardener in USA
- Genevieve replaces Funke Akindele on the cast list of Avengers
- Benue leaders dare Buhari on herdsmen colonies
- We have witnessed so much bloodshed – IBB
- Ambode urges Nigerians to embrace dialogue in conflict resolution
- Nigeria’s paddy rice production jumps from 5mmt to 17mmt in 2 years plus — Ogbeh
- Nigeria has no business in OIC – Prophet Alao
- Aero Contractors’ MRO facility can make the difference for W’Africa — Balami
- Lagos lawmaker rewards 324 brilliant students
- Beautiful Photos of Bayelsa Governor's Quadruplets As They Turn A Year Older
- FG says Islamic loan finances trillions of construction projects across Nigeria
- Amaechi in tears at Omoku