Donald Trump’s son-in-law and top aide, Jared Kushner, has been registered to vote as a woman for eight years, US media reported.
Voter information records held by New York show the presidential adviser — whose portfolio includes everything from seeking peace in the Middle East to reining in the opioid crisis in the United States — was registered as “female.”
The screenshot, published by Wired, is not the first time the young statesman has fallen foul of bureaucracy.
Kushner, who is married to Trump’s daughter Ivanka, also filled out paperwork for his White House security clearance wrongly and had to refile it repeatedly, CBS reported.
Kushner, the scion of a wealthy property-owning family, is one of a number of Trump’s inner circle previously found to have been registered to vote in more than one state during last year’s election, the Washington Post has reported.
Others include ex-White House press secretary Sean Spicer and ex-lead strategist Stephen Bannon.
Multiple registrations were pointed to by the president as a sign of purported widespread voter fraud in the 2016 election. Trump said millions of people illegally cast votes for Hillary Clinton but has never substantiated his claim.
Trump’s insurgent presidential campaign was galvanized by supporters’ demands that Clinton be jailed for her use of private email servers while Secretary of State.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- People Attacking Nigerian Pastors Are Misguided - Samklef
- God Has Not Revealed Anything About Atiku for 2019 – Fr. Mbaka
- Ogun State To Start Mass Sale of Ofada Rice (Photo)
- See Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems
- Ex-Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank (Photos)
- NUC Releases New Ranking of Best Nigerian Universities (Full List)
- Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Uzor Kalu
- Saraki, Senate, Move to Tackle Drug and Substance Abuse Across the Nation
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Gov. Yari blasts Fayose
- What FG has done to make governors clear salaries owed workers
- South West Rugby League rounds off on Saturday
- Soldier sentenced to death for killing civilians
- Obasanjo breaks records in NOUN
- Nigeria Army makes 12-month biggest bust of Boko Haram new hideout
- Loveth Howell National Judo Championship kicks-off in Benin
- Obasanjo Becomes An Academic Doctor, As He Bags PhD
- Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed Her Sweetheart (Pre-wedding Photos)
- High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria From China (Photos)
- Ecowas Youth Council tackles Sierra-Leone’s president
- Imagine What A Woman Did To Her 15yrs Old Househelp
- 5 Reasons Android Devices Are Still Better Than iPhone
- Tallest and Shortest Corpers In NYSC Camp (Photos)
- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dies From Gas Explosion Triggered By Phone Call
- Robbery: Lagos Police grill Burna Boy, to charge him to court
- Emir Sanusi's Son, Prince Aminu, Becomes A Police Officer
- TRAGIC | 18 die, 20 injured as truck overturns in fatal accident
- Ekweremadu calls for 6-year single tenure for president, governors
- What The New Oshodi & Airport Road In Lagos Would Look Like
- Raising A Family 'Of Different Minds'
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- DPR swoops on filling stations
- What commanders plan to do to whistleblowers in the Army
- EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions "Stolen" From National Assembly
- Neville: Lukaku was right not to celebrate against Bournemouth
- Guardiola wins manager of the month award for third consecutive month
- Kidnapper's "Juju" Prevents Him From Burning Up After Being Set On Fire In Lagos
- Guardiola names the top two attacking teams in Premier League
- Messi blasts Nigeria ahead of world cup