Governor Aregbesola on Sunday, September 24, got his eldest son, Kabir married to his long time sweetheart Faridah Alli at a lavish wedding ceremony in Lagos.
According to the few pictures which have gone viral on the internet, the happy couple were seen dancing graciously into the wedding reception as families and friends gathered to celebrate with them.
Osun state Governor Rauf Aregbesola’s eldest son weds sweetheart
The colors of the day as seen in the pictures were yellow and purple. The bride looked stunning in her white wedding dress and the groom looked awesome in customised suit.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Ijaws Traditional Wedding Costumes for The Bride and Groom
- Lawyers urge new Senior Advocates to preserve judicial integrity
- Apapa gridlocks will soon be over — FRSC
- Lakong swears in Dakwak as Acting Chief Judge of Plateau
- Volleyball: 20 in camp for Africa Nation Women Championship in Cameroon
- Seven million litres of booze to be gulped at world’s biggest beer festival
- NATO to build rehabilitation centre in Afghanistan
- Don't Be Left Out: Checkout Nigerian Delicacies You Should Definitely Try This Weekend
- Graphic Photos: Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ibadan Expressway