A northerner will still rule in 2019, five nations will come out of Nigeria – Primate Ayodele releases chilling prophecies
– Primate Ayodele has released more prophesies concerning the 2019 general election and the agitations in the South-East
– The cleric said Nigeria will still be ruled by a northerner in 2019
– The spiritual leader also said IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu has taken the wrong step in his fight for the actualization of Biafra
The head and founder of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele has said that a northerner will still rule in 2019.
Primate Ayodele stated this in a chat with Sunday edition of Tribune Newspapers said by 2035, Nigeria will be no more, among other issues.
On the agitations today in the country, particularly in the South-East. He said “Nnamdi Kanu has taken the wrong step in his fight for Biafra. He cannot actualise it.
But the government must dialogue with him because his agitation will cause pandemonium. There will be a lot of factions within the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB). Some people would penetrate the group in order to cause issues.
Besides, I see a major referendum in the nearest future; it is not now. No government can stop the disintegration of Nigeria. Only God can stop it.
Note my words: only God can stop Nigeria’s disintegration, but it is not yet time. By 2035, Nigeria will be no more. Five nations will come out of the country. Two will be greater than three.”
On the country recession the 2019 general election, Primate Ayodele said: “Neither the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) nor the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) can take Nigeria to the next level.
I have five names of people who can take Nigeria to the next level, but it is not yet time to announce them. You know the way we are in this country. Should I announce those names, they would tell me that I have been bribed.
Unfortunately, President Muhammadu Buhari cannot take Nigeria anywhere. Atiku Abubakar cannot take Nigeria anywhere. He should consult God before stepping in.
When Dr Goodluck Jonathan wanted to re-contest in 2015, I told him to consult God. Atiku should consult God so that his ambition will not ruin his image or personality. He must watch out. Buhari’s second term is not the best for Nigeria. He knows that.
He should leave in 2019 and pick someone else from his party. A northerner will still rule in 2019. No South-West governor will rule in 2019.”
According to an earlier report by NAIJ.com, Apostle Johnson Suleman, the senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide (OFM), prophesied that unless Nigerians pray for the country, the 2019 election will not hold.
PAY ATTENTION: Watch more videos on NAIJ.com TV
The acclaimed pastor said Nigerians who wish to see democracy sustained should pray for their leaders and work for peace.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Ijaws Traditional Wedding Costumes for The Bride and Groom
- Lawyers urge new Senior Advocates to preserve judicial integrity
- Apapa gridlocks will soon be over — FRSC
- Lakong swears in Dakwak as Acting Chief Judge of Plateau
- Volleyball: 20 in camp for Africa Nation Women Championship in Cameroon
- Seven million litres of booze to be gulped at world’s biggest beer festival
- NATO to build rehabilitation centre in Afghanistan
- Don't Be Left Out: Checkout Nigerian Delicacies You Should Definitely Try This Weekend
- Graphic Photos: Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ibadan Expressway