– Apostle Johnson Suleman, the senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide (OFM), has disclosed what will make 2019 general election not hold
– Apostle Suleman called on Nigerians leaders to pray and be honest with the people they are serving
– He said those who wish to see democracy sustained should pray for their leaders and work for peace
Apostle Johnson Suleman, the senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide (OFM), has prophesied that unless Nigerians pray for the country, the 2019 election will not hold.
NAIJ.com gathered that who acclaimed himself said Nigerians who wish to see democracy sustained should pray for their leaders and work for peace.
According to him, tell the leaders to also pray and be honest with the people they are serving, otherwise, elections may not hold in Nigeria in 2019.
He said: ”Nigerians who wish to see democracy sustained, to pray for our leaders and work for peace.
PAY ATTENTION: Watch more videos on NAIJ.com TV
”Tell the leaders too to pray and be honest with the people they are serving, otherwise, elections may not hold in Nigeria in 2019. That is what God has shown me”.
The cleric however said he saw presidents being removed in Africa and presidents being installed.
According to him, ”I see presidents being removed in Africa and presidents being installed. President Muhmmadu Buhari’s health needed serious attention; that America and China would have major crisis”.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had reported that Bishop Seun Adeoye, general overseer of the Sufficient Grace and Truth Ministry (SGTM), Rehoboth Arena, Okinni, Osun state called on President Muhammadu Buhari not to contest in the election.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Venus Williams & Sloane Stephens crash out of Australian Open
- Man Utd close to announcing new deal for manager
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- How fraudsters impersonated Ambode, attempted to defraud LASG
- Customer drags Diamond Bank to court over N2.5m fraud
- Dogara says Buhari betrays legislators, laments killing in Benue, others
- Davido prepares for Igbo wedding
- A moment with Mercy Johnson, husband
- Linda Ikeji has a new problem
- PDP prepares for upsets in 2019 Presidential race
- Ayade, APC at War over seized imported rice
- IBB not happy with Wike, PDP
- Father of 2 dies in SARS custody
- You’re a ‘big joke’, Fayemi tells Fayose
- FG insists vendors to MDAs display TINs on invoices
- Obasanjo successfully completes his PhD at NOUN
- Face of Woman Caught for Impersonating President Buhari's Wife
- Patience Jonathan blocks EFCC’s move to seize fortune
- Osinbajo faults Ortom’s testimony on Jan. 1 attack warning
- Messi closes in on Ronaldo’s record
- Gas explosions kill six in Magodo, Lagos
- Falana, student activists embarrassed Ozhekhome at late Fawehinmi lecture
- Lawmaker dies while held hostage for N100 million
- Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Caught With Charms In Lago
- EFCC To Seize Another N7.35bn From Patience Jonathan
- Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari
- Germany Pays People In The Country To Use Electricity
- Beautiful Lady Gets Stuck With Married Man During S*x
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- 6 Best Tips To Improve Your Networking Skills
- Court Freezes Lagos Lawyer’s Account Over N40m Fraud
- Why Nigeria’s Economy Will Be Better In 2018
- Mike Ozekhome mobbed at Gani Fawehinmi lecture for ‘defending corrupt politicians’
- Ekiti sanctions Fayemi for 10 years
- Buhari begging for leniency on behalf of Fulani herdsmen
- Lagos arrests 30 cart pushers for dumping refuse on road medians
- “How I married at 19 to a man that now sleeps with our daughter, her sister”
- Nollywood star turns gardener in USA
- Genevieve replaces Funke Akindele on the cast list of Avengers
- Benue leaders dare Buhari on herdsmen colonies