Omoworare dropped the hint while fielding questions from journalists on array of national issues at Ilesha.
According to him, the resolution of the upper chamber on Magu’s issue represents the general feeling of the senate, irrespective of the passion of dissenting views.
He averred that the senate takes decision by resolution, in which the majority views remain binding on all the 109 senators whatsoever.
“We take decision by resolution, it may not be unanimous, it may not be the feeling of everybody in the chamber, but whatever decision is taken, it is binding.
He agreed that the government was just getting its house in order as a result of ” little bit of hiccups.”
” My own opinion is that we just started the government without fine-tuning a few things, and it has given us some set back.
“Be that as it may, we have done well in this government, the rejection of Magu, the sending back of Comptroller General of Custom to go and redress are indices of the government that is getting its house together.
“Like I said, why it may not be the view of everybody, that is the majority view, and in the democracy, you have the majority. So, we cannot fault it. That is the decision of the majority. Let’s just take it a step after the other,” Omoworare said.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Restructuring Nigeria is more important than Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze Ndigbo
- Paris Club refund: Why EFCC must probe Benue Governor, Ortom – Wike
- Paris Club refund: Saraki reacts to indictment by EFCC in alleged N19bn diversion
- Vampire?s Mother, Mrs Chibueze: My Son Started Killing At The Age of 12
- Pres. Buhari: Students With Less Than 0.5CGPA In A Session Should Be Expelled
- APC, Buhari responsible for rising rate of suicide – PDP
- Four Suspects Arrested For Killing Businessman For Rituals
- You Won’t Win African Player Of The Year Without Super Eagles – NFF Warns Moses
- Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Yellow Mermaid Dress With Glittery Stones….Fans Go Gaga
- Suicidal Man Rescued While Trying To Jump Into A Lagos Lagoon (Photos)
- See Poverty Rate Of All The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index
- This Instagram Fitness Model Says She Has The Best Thighs & Legs (Pics)
- P-Square – Away | DOWNLOAD MP3
- Nigerian Actress Queen Blessing Itua Poses With 50-cent & Chilli Of TLC On Hollywood Movie Set
- Watch Davido Freestyle To His Unreleased Song ‘Baby Tomato’ -Video
- The Working Governor! Ambode To Pump $60m To Lekki FTZ In 6 Months
- All Well Again? Fashola Visits Ambode In Office First Time In 2 Years
- Subscribers Dumping MTN! Loses 715K Internet Users In 1 Month
- Addax Petroleum CEO Arrested In Switzerland Over Bribery Deal Linked To Nigeria
- Centenary Celebrations: Union Bank Unveils Over 100 State-Of-The-Art Branches
- 8 Major Symptoms That Confirm You Are A Sex Addict
- UBA Grows Profit By 32%, Declares Final Dividend Of 55 kobo
- How Actor, Chike Bryan’s Kidney Transplant Failed After 3yrs; As Nollywood Loses Another Star
- On His Birthday; Apostle Suleman Shocks Church Members With Cash, House & 26 Cars
- Cobhams Asuquo: Singer, Waje, Nosa Bring The Heavens Down At "For You" Album Kick-off Tour Concert
- Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti: Institution Produces 7,500 Entrepreneurs
- CBN: Apex Bank Says Nigerians Can Now Get Forex At N360 To The Dollar
- Apostle Suleman: See Pastor's Latest Attempt To Make Us Forget His S3x Scandal
- Group accuses Amnesty International of harboring Illegal immigrants to work in Nigeria (DOCUMENTS)
- DELTA STATE | 50 Year Old man with 14 Children murdered in his farm by Fulani Herdsmen
- Apostle Johnson Suleman displays his Football skills (PHOTOS)
- Igbos can Rule Nigeria if they join APC – Joe Igbokwe
- UNICAL: Akpagu’s Battles With Resurgent Cultists
- NESO Operatives Apprehend 3 Wanted Boko Haram Leaders In Abuja
- Musician releases Video for hit song ‘My Toto’ .. ( VIDEO)
- EFCC Traces Paris Fund To Saraki’s Aides
- Christians will hold VP Osinbajo accountable should Nigeria be Islamized – Bishop
- Wike To Construct Roads In Benue State, Asks EFCC To Probe Governor Ortom
- VIDEO: Hauler Reveals He Transported Saraki's Range Rover Intercepted By Customs
- VIDEO: How Nigerian Soldiers Beat A Man To Death In Ogun State