Primate Ayodele Elijah has some prophecies for the second quarter of the year.
According to Naijachurchnews, the Spiritual head and founder of INRI Evangelical and Spiritual Church, Lagos made these revelations during an interview with Tribune on March 19, 2017.
Ayodele predicted that President Muhammadu Buhari's health would worsen, adding that this could force him to resign.
'Buhari may likely resign midway,' popular pastor predicts
He stated that Boko Haram would come up with a new strategy for their attacks, advising the Federal Government to take note.
The pastor added that some Governors will gang up against the President.
On a positive note, he said that the economy would improve between May and July this year.
In his words, "In the same vein, President Muhammadu Buhari still needs prayers because he may likely resign midway as a result of his health condition, unless prayers are intensified.
“Buhari will face political challenges. Some unexpected people will be removed from his cabinet. Some governors will gang up against him. In APC, there will be wrangling before and after the party convention.
“The crisis in the PDP will break it. Some northern governors will run into crisis that may jeopardise their political calculations. The economy will improve between May and July. Government should reform CBN and NNPC.
“The perpetrators of herdsmen killings will be exposed. Our security outfits should be alert as Boko Haram would devise new dimensions of attacks. There will be an increase in petrol product, as the price of petrol may change."
Ayodele predicts that Boko Haram will come up with a new strategy
“Flour will be scarce. Charcoal will be expensive at the middle of the year. I see division in the National Assembly.
“The fight against corruption by the EFCC should be sustained but the former governor of Adamawa State, Mr James Ngilari, should be pardoned so that his political career will not be ruined.”
Ayodele ended by warning people to take his prophecies seriously saying, “It is sad that we are not taken seriously when we warned earlier in newspapers and other media outlets. When a nation ignores God’s warning, certain things happen.
“I warned Nigeria of certain occurrences as published in the Daily Champion of December 30, 2015. In my book Warning to the Nations 2016/2017, I said there would be a new CAF president. I also warned of Magu’s rejection.
“It is on page 186 of the book. I also warned of the deaths of General Samuel Ogbemudia and General Adeyinka Adebayo."
This is not the first time Ayodele has dropped some scary revelations.
In 2014, he predicted that the Ebola disease will be eradicated, only to be replaced by something worse. He gave these prophecies after his 91 days fast.
What do you think about these new prophecies?
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Vladimir Putin: Russia, Iran ink economic deals as Rouhani visits Moscow
- University Of Ibadan: Students bemoan conditions on campus
- Mikel Obi: Super Eagles captain moves his family to China
- Eurocorps: Poland to withdraw from force
- Nigeria in Venice Biennial: Meet the 3 Nigerian artists set to make history at the art exhibition
- Odd Enough: The "Cash Me Ousside" girl is sadly about to become a millionaire
- Lifestyle: Here are all 44 movie sequels and reboots coming out in 2017
- Lifestyle: Seth Meyers: Why we now know Trump's dealmaking skills are a 'complete sham'
- Tech: Here’s how Trump’s new executive order will dismantle Obama’s efforts to reverse climate change
- Legend: Brand deploys cheap Wi-Fi hotspots in Abuja
- Osunlade: Meet the ‘Yoruba’ man who was sampled on DJ Khaled's new song
- Politics: MARK CUBAN: Here's what I would do with my businesses if I ran for president
- Politics: PAUL RYAN: House Intel chair should not recuse himself from Russia investigation
- Erotic Story/Smoking Bass: Ifeanyi's naughty evening at the office [Pt. 3]
- Politics: How the US Navy plans to fix the F-35's most troubling problem
- Strategy: Amazon is launching a drive-up grocery service — here's how it works
- Dogara: Speaker says Tinubu is a dogged fighter for democracy
- Iyanya: "Signature EP" offers Mvin singer a chance to completely reset his career
- Finance: These 9 states are where taxpayers get the biggest bang for their tax dollars
- Tech: Wall Street Journal staffers signed a letter criticizing the control white men have over the newsroom
- Finance: Bitcoin is taking off
- Politics: Mattis had the perfect response when asked about the US bombing civilians in ISIS-held Iraq
- Bishop Azogu: If Buhari Dies, Satanic Forces Will Overrun Nigeria
- Ngilari Was Granted Bail : Why Jailed ex-Adamawa Governor
- 3 Workers of Multinational Oil firm Killed in Boat mishap
- Obasanjo Wife Tells Court: Postpone My Son?s Wedding
- Fulani Herdsmen Barricade Road, Rob Travelers?.
- Man United Prepare £173m Bid For Neymar
- TOUCHING: Checkout Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Unidentified Man
- LMAO! Autocorrect Has Its Uses But It Can Make You Lose Your Job.. See Convo Between Boss & Her Employee!
- Checkout This NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun State (Photos)
- Tiwa Savage Wows in New Photos
- Adekunle Gold Turns Bus Conductor in Lagos – Video
- Police Nab 23 Year Old Man For Beheading 72 Year Old Woman In Ogun State
- BBNaija2017: Did Marvis Just Roll Weed In The House? (Photos)
- ?Okafor?s Law?: Court Directs Seizure Of Omoni Oboli?s Film
- Abuja Airport Closure: Why We Chose Kaduna Over Other Airports – Aviation Minister
- Customs Seizes 13 Vehicles Belonging To Kano State Senator
- Groups To March On Wednesday In Abuja In Support Of Amnesty International
- Constitutionalism, The Senate And Ibrahim Magu: The Need For Magu To Stay By Kabir G. Ibrahim