Adesina also described them as mischief makers.
“Their role in the presidency is one. It is a ticket,” he said in an interview with Vanguard.
“So, any attempt to begin to demarcate between the President and the Acting President is exercise in futility. It is an exercise in mischief and we should just ignore anybody who says that”, he added.
Adesina also revealed that a mid-term report was in the works and it will be published in May.
He explained that the report will show what the Buhari administration has achieved in two years and those who genuinely voted for the President, can be assured he will deliver on his promises.
“Those, who queued in the sun and in the rain to vote, knew that they were electing a president for four years. They didn’t elect him for one year, two years or three years,” he said.
“They elected him for four years. And it is just going to be mid-term in May this year. Those, who genuinely queued and voted, know that the person, whom they voted for, will deliver.
“If some people are being very critical now, it could be people, whose loyalty was only skin-deep. But the true loyalists know that this government will deliver and they are willing to wait.
“Majority of the promises will be kept because government is a continuum. So, whatever the government has said it will do, it will do.
“Anybody that is discerning would know that the government stepped into a mess economically and it’s been working to build a new foundation for the Nigerian economy. Within four years they will see that foundation solidly built”, he noted.
When asked how he’d grade the administration thus far, Adesina said, “Well, I would rather want an outsider to do the scoring. I am an insider and so I am not the best person to do the scoring.
“But by the grace of God, in May, when the administration will be two years in office, we will do a mid-term report and then you will see the successes of this administration in security, anti-corruption and economy.
“Even economy that was a bit sticky is turning round. I am sure there is going to be a lot to say about this administration when it is two years in office.”
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- We will not fight Senate over Magu – Presidency
- Russia 2018 World Cup: Brazil becomes first team to qualify, Argentina struggles
- How Python killed, swallowed 25-year-old man – [VIDEO/PHOTOS]
- Couple burn manhood of 17-year-old boy for allegedly raping their daughter
- Southern Kaduna: Troops never killed 17 Fulani herdsmen – Army
- President Buhari nominates Prof. Stephen Ocheni to replace Late Ocholi in Kogi Ministerial slot
- LASU Professors blast Dino Melaye for wearing academic gown to Senate plenary
- Outrage As Islamic Cleric Allegedly Broadcasts P@rnography Through Mosque Speakers
- Gernot Rohr seeks new venue for Eagles friendly matches
- Nigeria’s best players are in Europe – Rohr
- Shekau still alive in his fortress in Sambisa forest – Minister of Defence, Mansur Dan Ali
- Senators move to secure immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu, Sambo Dasuki
- Nigeria’s Territorial Integrity and the Buhari Covenant
- I have no link with seized 30 containers of rice – Senator Hope Uzodinma
- The trial of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Justice Binta Nyako and the Judgement of God
- We Bought The Impounded Range Rover SUV – Senate
- Headmistress Demoted In Abia State For Asking That Teachers Salaries Be Paid
- Coalition of Nigerian CSOs wants UN to Caution Amnesty International Against Destabilizing Nigeria
- #BBNaija: Efe’s Fans Attack Cocoice
- Messi Gets Four Games Ban For Ref Abuse
- “One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini” – Nigerian Lady
- Your Book, “Dear Ijeawele” Is Dead On Arrival- Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook
- Tennis Star, Serena Williams Shows Off Her Hot Figure While On Vacation (Photos)
- Tiwa Savage Looks Simply Beautiful In This Red & Black Combo (Photos)
- Sahara Reporters Owner Urges Nigeria Not To Cry For Him If He Dies… Nigerians React
- #BBNaija: Ladies Go Gaga As Bassey Shows What He Got On Beat FM (Photos)
- WOW! Desperate 40-yr-Old Woman With 11 Daughters Finally Gives Birth To A Son (Photo)
- He Filed For His Girlfriend To Come To USA, Instead She Went To Meet Her Lover In Another State
- Senator Andy Uba Accused Of Buying a Fake Phd Certificate From A Vendor In 1996
- 8 Habits That Harm Your Brain
- Zamfara State Governor Yari Diverts N500m Paris Club Refund To Repay His Loan
- Femi Adesina: Firing Blanks, Dangerously By Kennedy Emetulu
- Boko Haram Attacks Borno State Community, Kidnaps 10
- 2017 Budget Report: Dogara Gives Committees Deadline
- Bukola Saraki: A Smart, Powerful, And Dangerously Corrupt Political Operative By Churchill Okonkwo
- N3.1b Fraud: Suswam's Detention By DSS Stalls Trial
- Probe Uncovers Massive Fraud In YouWin Program
- 'I Didn’t Collect One Dollar Or A Penny From Jonathan' – Bishop Kukah
- How Nwobike Offered Judicial Worker $2,500 Gratification - Witness
- N11bn Fraud: Shema Runs To Appeal Court, Ask For Stay Of Proceedings