The story of a Nigerian man by name Nelson Enareaba whose family allegedly supported the idea that he marry an American lady just to drain her financially after he having a Nigerian wife has got messier.
His family claims that he is dead, however, his wife sent a message to the Oyinbo wife to leave her and her husband alone because he no longer wants her. And more drama has unfolded.
Nelson Enareaba is married to a Nigerian, Martha Enareaba, and they even have kids.
According to Martha, they were married before he married the American wife, Lisa L. Flowers. A message which has now been made public shows that Martha and the entire Enareaba family, including the parents and siblings of Nelson, were all in on Nelson’s plan to marry Lisa and drain her financially.
Martha said she was jealous at first but after his family told her of the benefits, she agreed to it. She is now asking Lisa to leave her and her husband alone because he no longer wants her. This only means that Nelson is not dead as his father and the rest of his family claimed, but he’s gone back to his Nigerian wife.
Aishatu Ella John, who has been following up on the case, shared screenshots of the Facebook messages she got from Martha Enareaba warning her to drop the case and leave their family alone.
In all of this Nelson has still not surfaced, neither has he shared anything on Facebook, but one thing is clear from Martha’s messages – he is alive. Martha Enareaba has now deleted her Facebook account after her messages were made public.
Latest Nigeria News
- How fraudsters impersonated Ambode, attempted to defraud LASG
- Customer drags Diamond Bank to court over N2.5m fraud
- Dogara says Buhari betrays legislators, laments killing in Benue, others
- Davido prepares for Igbo wedding
- A moment with Mercy Johnson, husband
- Linda Ikeji has a new problem
- PDP prepares for upsets in 2019 Presidential race
- Ayade, APC at War over seized imported rice
- IBB not happy with Wike, PDP
- Father of 2 dies in SARS custody
- You’re a ‘big joke’, Fayemi tells Fayose
- FG insists vendors to MDAs display TINs on invoices
- Obasanjo successfully completes his PhD at NOUN
- Face of Woman Caught for Impersonating President Buhari's Wife
- Patience Jonathan blocks EFCC’s move to seize fortune
- Osinbajo faults Ortom’s testimony on Jan. 1 attack warning
- Messi closes in on Ronaldo’s record
- Gas explosions kill six in Magodo, Lagos
- Falana, student activists embarrassed Ozhekhome at late Fawehinmi lecture
- Lawmaker dies while held hostage for N100 million
- Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Caught With Charms In Lago
- EFCC To Seize Another N7.35bn From Patience Jonathan
- Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari
- Germany Pays People In The Country To Use Electricity
- Beautiful Lady Gets Stuck With Married Man During S*x
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- 6 Best Tips To Improve Your Networking Skills
- Court Freezes Lagos Lawyer’s Account Over N40m Fraud
- Why Nigeria’s Economy Will Be Better In 2018
- Mike Ozekhome mobbed at Gani Fawehinmi lecture for ‘defending corrupt politicians’
- Ekiti sanctions Fayemi for 10 years
- Buhari begging for leniency on behalf of Fulani herdsmen
- Lagos arrests 30 cart pushers for dumping refuse on road medians
- “How I married at 19 to a man that now sleeps with our daughter, her sister”
- Nollywood star turns gardener in USA
- Genevieve replaces Funke Akindele on the cast list of Avengers
- Benue leaders dare Buhari on herdsmen colonies
- We have witnessed so much bloodshed – IBB
- Ambode urges Nigerians to embrace dialogue in conflict resolution
- Nigeria’s paddy rice production jumps from 5mmt to 17mmt in 2 years plus — Ogbeh