Hundreds of Gwoza Residents Come Out in jubilation Over Military’s Success Against Boko Haram (Video)
- Residents of Gwoza celebrated the army's latest operation
- The residents came out into the street in jubilation
- The operation led to the death of 15 terrorists
Residents of Gwoza local government in Borno state came out in jubilation to celebrate the success of the army in repelling a deadly Boko Haram attack.
In the video shared by Brigadier General Sanu Kukasheka Usman who is the spokesperson of the army on Wednesday, October 11, the residents could be seen jubilating on the streets.
Gwoza residents happy with the army over its latest operation. Credit: Facebook, SK Usman
They could be seen singing songs in appreciation of the army’s successful operation against the terrorists.
Gwoza residents celebtate over army's success against Boko Haram Credit: Facebook, SK Usman
Onlinenigeria.com had reported that the Nigerian army gave account of how brave soldiers were able to repel an attack carried out by Boko Haram terrorists killing 15 of them.
In a statement by Usman ,the operation took place at Yamteke axis of Gwoza Local Government, Borno.
It was reported that the terrorists attempted to infiltrate their outpost with explosives but the soldiers were able t repel the attack although one of them lost his life.
Latest Nigeria News
- Ijaws Traditional Wedding Costumes for The Bride and Groom
- Lawyers urge new Senior Advocates to preserve judicial integrity
- Apapa gridlocks will soon be over — FRSC
- Lakong swears in Dakwak as Acting Chief Judge of Plateau
- Volleyball: 20 in camp for Africa Nation Women Championship in Cameroon
- Seven million litres of booze to be gulped at world’s biggest beer festival
- NATO to build rehabilitation centre in Afghanistan
- Don't Be Left Out: Checkout Nigerian Delicacies You Should Definitely Try This Weekend
- Graphic Photos: Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ibadan Expressway