Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has lashed out at Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed, who has described the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as “bastards” , if they can’t cause another civil war in their struggle to actualize Biafra.
Fani-Kayode, in a tweet on Tuesday, warned Mohammed not to use “this type of languge.
He wrote: “Junaid Mohammed says “IPOB are bastards if they can’t cause another civil war”.
“I urge him to stop using this type of language. War is evil.”
Mohammed also stated that after losing over one million people to the war, people of the South East should not think of another civil war.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Ijaws Traditional Wedding Costumes for The Bride and Groom
- Lawyers urge new Senior Advocates to preserve judicial integrity
- Apapa gridlocks will soon be over — FRSC
- Lakong swears in Dakwak as Acting Chief Judge of Plateau
- Volleyball: 20 in camp for Africa Nation Women Championship in Cameroon
- Seven million litres of booze to be gulped at world’s biggest beer festival
- NATO to build rehabilitation centre in Afghanistan
- Don't Be Left Out: Checkout Nigerian Delicacies You Should Definitely Try This Weekend
- Graphic Photos: Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ibadan Expressway