Africa’s richest man, and chairman of Dangote Group of Companies, Aliko Dangote, has once again, revealed he would buy English Premier League club, Arsenal and hinted that his first sacking will be the manager, Arsene Wenger..
Dangote, while speaking at at the Financial Times Africa Summit, themed “What Makes Africa Work” taking place in London, said he would buy the club and ensures he fires a couple of people in the club.
He had earlier said he would fire Arsenal boss, Arsene Wenger, once he buys the club.
He then went further saying he has some ongoing projects, reason he has not made an offer yet.
Watch video below;
Latest Nigeria News
- Ijaws Traditional Wedding Costumes for The Bride and Groom
- Lawyers urge new Senior Advocates to preserve judicial integrity
- Apapa gridlocks will soon be over — FRSC
- Lakong swears in Dakwak as Acting Chief Judge of Plateau
- Volleyball: 20 in camp for Africa Nation Women Championship in Cameroon
- Seven million litres of booze to be gulped at world’s biggest beer festival
- NATO to build rehabilitation centre in Afghanistan
- Don't Be Left Out: Checkout Nigerian Delicacies You Should Definitely Try This Weekend
- Graphic Photos: Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ibadan Expressway