Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari and his cabal, are stealing funds from the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), to fund his 2019 presidential campaign.
Fani-Kayode tweeted on Wednesday evening: “Ibe Kachikwu does not appreciate the fact that to @MBuhari and his tiny cabal of ethnic supremacists pillaging 26 billion USD from the Northern (sorry “Nigerian”) National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is nothing.
“Where else do up expect him to get the funds for his 2019 campaign?”
The Nigerian Senate on Wednesday, set up a panel to probe the Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru.
The panel was set up, following allegations made against Baru by the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Ibe Kachikwu, in a petition to President Buhari.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Ijaws Traditional Wedding Costumes for The Bride and Groom
- Lawyers urge new Senior Advocates to preserve judicial integrity
- Apapa gridlocks will soon be over — FRSC
- Lakong swears in Dakwak as Acting Chief Judge of Plateau
- Volleyball: 20 in camp for Africa Nation Women Championship in Cameroon
- Seven million litres of booze to be gulped at world’s biggest beer festival
- NATO to build rehabilitation centre in Afghanistan
- Don't Be Left Out: Checkout Nigerian Delicacies You Should Definitely Try This Weekend
- Graphic Photos: Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ibadan Expressway