Davido has finally broken his silence, and spoken about the death of his friend, Tagbo..
Recall, the messy saga started yesterday when Caroline Danjuma called out the singer and accused the singer, of abandoning Tagbo in a general hospital, and running away with his crew after they partied till he was drunk..
Now, the singer has taken to his Snapchat to drop some emotional messages about the death of his friend.
He said on Snapchat;
“I was deeply saddened to hear of the sudden death of my friend Tagbo. 1st and foremost my sincere condolence and prayers are with his family at this time.
I’ve been in the same position before, multiple times and also of recent.
But it is also disappointing that false information and complete lies have been put out there using my name, as usual. Out of total respect for Tagbo and his family I will not discuss this matter further for now. Rest In Peace Tagbo,”
Latest Nigeria News
- Ijaws Traditional Wedding Costumes for The Bride and Groom
- Lawyers urge new Senior Advocates to preserve judicial integrity
- Apapa gridlocks will soon be over — FRSC
- Lakong swears in Dakwak as Acting Chief Judge of Plateau
- Volleyball: 20 in camp for Africa Nation Women Championship in Cameroon
- Seven million litres of booze to be gulped at world’s biggest beer festival
- NATO to build rehabilitation centre in Afghanistan
- Don't Be Left Out: Checkout Nigerian Delicacies You Should Definitely Try This Weekend
- Graphic Photos: Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ibadan Expressway