The anti-graft agency told a Federal High Court in Jos on Monday.
A prosecution witness, Saliu Sambo, a Director of Administration and Finance in the state, gave evidence on details of food supply from 2003 to 2011 during Goje’s administration.
Goje is being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on charges bordering on conspiracy and money laundering.
Sambo said the food contractor was the former governor’s cousin, adding that N1,451,682,518.6 was paid to the contractor between 2003 and 2011.
Another witness, Mohammed Balbaya, a cashier at the Government House, confirmed that the food contractor was paid N1,451,682,518.6 between 2003 and 2011.
Another witness, an Assistant Director of Finance and Account, Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC), tendered a certified true copy of Federal Government’s Approved Guidelines for Accessing and Utilisation of the UBE Intervention Fund, issued in March 2006.
He also tendered a copy of Federal Ministry of Education Circular of September 9, 2008 and signed by Goke Adegboroye, entitled: Re: Review of the disbursement formula of the Federal Government’s two per cent of Consolidated Revenue Fund as Intervention to the UBE Programme.
Adegboroye said the supply of dictionaries, allegedly done under the Goje administration, was not covered by the guidelines.
Latest Nigeria News
- Venus Williams & Sloane Stephens crash out of Australian Open
- Man Utd close to announcing new deal for manager
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- How fraudsters impersonated Ambode, attempted to defraud LASG
- Customer drags Diamond Bank to court over N2.5m fraud
- Dogara says Buhari betrays legislators, laments killing in Benue, others
- Davido prepares for Igbo wedding
- A moment with Mercy Johnson, husband
- Linda Ikeji has a new problem
- PDP prepares for upsets in 2019 Presidential race
- Ayade, APC at War over seized imported rice
- IBB not happy with Wike, PDP
- Father of 2 dies in SARS custody
- You’re a ‘big joke’, Fayemi tells Fayose
- FG insists vendors to MDAs display TINs on invoices
- Obasanjo successfully completes his PhD at NOUN
- Face of Woman Caught for Impersonating President Buhari's Wife
- Patience Jonathan blocks EFCC’s move to seize fortune
- Osinbajo faults Ortom’s testimony on Jan. 1 attack warning
- Messi closes in on Ronaldo’s record
- Gas explosions kill six in Magodo, Lagos
- Falana, student activists embarrassed Ozhekhome at late Fawehinmi lecture
- Lawmaker dies while held hostage for N100 million
- Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Caught With Charms In Lago
- EFCC To Seize Another N7.35bn From Patience Jonathan
- Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari
- Germany Pays People In The Country To Use Electricity
- Beautiful Lady Gets Stuck With Married Man During S*x
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- 6 Best Tips To Improve Your Networking Skills
- Court Freezes Lagos Lawyer’s Account Over N40m Fraud
- Why Nigeria’s Economy Will Be Better In 2018
- Mike Ozekhome mobbed at Gani Fawehinmi lecture for ‘defending corrupt politicians’
- Ekiti sanctions Fayemi for 10 years
- Buhari begging for leniency on behalf of Fulani herdsmen
- Lagos arrests 30 cart pushers for dumping refuse on road medians
- “How I married at 19 to a man that now sleeps with our daughter, her sister”
- Nollywood star turns gardener in USA
- Genevieve replaces Funke Akindele on the cast list of Avengers
- Benue leaders dare Buhari on herdsmen colonies