Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has revealed the greatest challenge Nigeria would face in the next two years.
Fani-Kayode in a couple of tweets on Friday night, stated that it was not the issue of who becomes president, but the question of whether the country will be restructured or not.
He wrote: “Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Nassarawa, and other core northern state governments have just announced that they reject the idea of restructuring.
“They say that they “do not want devolution of power” from the centre. It is time for us to pray for Nigeria.
“The greatest challenge that Nigeria faces in the next two years is not the question of who becomes President but the question of whether the country will or will not be restructured.
“Devolution of power and constitutional reform is the ONLY answer to our numerous problems.”
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Ijaws Traditional Wedding Costumes for The Bride and Groom
- Lawyers urge new Senior Advocates to preserve judicial integrity
- Apapa gridlocks will soon be over — FRSC
- Lakong swears in Dakwak as Acting Chief Judge of Plateau
- Volleyball: 20 in camp for Africa Nation Women Championship in Cameroon
- Seven million litres of booze to be gulped at world’s biggest beer festival
- NATO to build rehabilitation centre in Afghanistan
- Don't Be Left Out: Checkout Nigerian Delicacies You Should Definitely Try This Weekend
- Graphic Photos: Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ibadan Expressway