Tunde Ednut Under Fire For Collaging Bishop Oyedepo and Lil Wayne’s Photo For A Birthday Shoutout (Photos)
Singer Tunde Ednut is currently under fire for placing side-by-side, pictures of Bishop Oyedepo and rapper, Lil Wayne for a birthday message.
Bishop Oyedepo who is the founder and presiding bishop of the Megachurch Faith Tabernacle is a year older, sharing the same birth date with US rapper, Lil Wayne.
Tunde, who is a fan of both men decided to make a photo collage of the clergy and the rapper, wishing both a happy birthday.. but some Nigerians weren’t cool with it.
“Happy Birthday to Bishop David Oyedepo and Lil Wayne. God bless you as you both celebrate your birthday.”, he captioned the photo.
Apparently, it’s wrong for him to put a Man of God’s picture alongside a rapper.
“How can you combine light and darkness tunde”, One fan asked.
Another fan said, “This is NOT RIGHT. Jokes too far guy, Leave men of God out of your jokes please. U have no idea whether Bishop Oyedepo’s son, grandson, nephew or niece is following you. Be sensitive bruh.”
But some saw nothing wrong with it and came to Tunde’s defense.
“The problem is people idolize and worship their pastors more than they worship God forgetting the pastor is a sinner like you and me. They are both human beings and it’s their birthday, wtf is wrong with this?” One fan said
See more reactions below:
Latest Nigeria News
- Ijaws Traditional Wedding Costumes for The Bride and Groom
- Lawyers urge new Senior Advocates to preserve judicial integrity
- Apapa gridlocks will soon be over — FRSC
- Lakong swears in Dakwak as Acting Chief Judge of Plateau
- Volleyball: 20 in camp for Africa Nation Women Championship in Cameroon
- Seven million litres of booze to be gulped at world’s biggest beer festival
- NATO to build rehabilitation centre in Afghanistan
- Don't Be Left Out: Checkout Nigerian Delicacies You Should Definitely Try This Weekend
- Graphic Photos: Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Ibadan Expressway