I Prophesied That a Yoruba Man Will Emerge as the President of Nigeria in 2019 – Prophet Onyekachukwu
– Prophet Onyekachukwu Okolie said a Yoruba will take over power from Buhari in 2019
– The prophet said this was the same way God showed him Jonathan would lose the elections
– He also insisted that Igbos are from Israel
Prophet Onyekachukwu Okolie who predicted that President Muhammadu Buhari will win the 2015 election has prophesied that a Yoruba man will win the 2019 elections.
In an interview with The Sun, the founder and general overseer of Living Abundance (Mount Zion) Prophetic and Deliverance Ministry in Lagos said that he told Nigerians that God told him that Goodluck Jonathan will lose the 2015 presidential elections.
He said God has also shown him now that a Yoruba person will win the 2019 presidntial elections.
He said: “I said it and it came to pass that Jonathan would vacate Aso Rock for Buhari to take over in 2015. Before the election proper in April 2015, God revealed to me that the then President Goodluck Jonathan had lost out even before the first ballot was cast. The Holy Spirit showed me where Jonathan and Buhari embarked on a journey. Suddenly, Jonathan’s car broke down, while Buhari speedily overtook him. Having gone too far, Buhari looked back and saw Jonathan far behind him looking helpless and dejected.
“Buhari pulled over and got to Jonathan, commanded him to enter the car and finally used his (Buhari) car to tow both Jonathan and his car and zoomed off on a very high speed. When I woke up it dawned on me that Jonathan was bound to lose the election and it happened just the way I saw it.
“I also predicted the current hardship ravaging the country right now. On December 31, 2015, during the New Year eve service I warned the congregation to brace up for hard times that will befall the country. It was like what the Bible recorded in 2Kings 7:1 where there was so much famine and drought in the land that men had to slaughter their own offspring for food. I urged the worshippers to be strong in prayers to survive the ugly situation.
“God has clearly revealed to me what will happen in 2019. President Muhammadu Buhari will complete his tenure, but will not run for the elections in 2019. The Holy Spirit told me that the next president of Nigeria will come from Yoruba land. Note it down this day that I, Prophet OnyekachukwuOkoli, prophesied that a Yoruba man will emerge as the president of Nigeria in 2019.
He also insisted that Igbos are from Israel and gave biblical reference to support his claim.
“The Igbo people are Hebrews from Israel. They have common traits with the Hebrews. The word Jewish is a misnomer. Jewish, is a term used for people who misbehaved and are not orderly. The states of Israel today, hold the Igbo people in very high esteem because they share both biological and ethnic ties. Several portions of the bible including Genesis 48:18 and Leviticus chapter 12 vividly lend credence to the fact that the Igbo people are one of the 12 tribes of Israel.”
Meanwhile, the 2019 presidential ambition of Governor Ayodele Fayose hit the rocks even before it began as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), under which he hopes to achieve this feat, has asked him not to waste his time.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Gov. Yari blasts Fayose
- What FG has done to make governors clear salaries owed workers
- South West Rugby League rounds off on Saturday
- Soldier sentenced to death for killing civilians
- Obasanjo breaks records in NOUN
- Nigeria Army makes 12-month biggest bust of Boko Haram new hideout
- Loveth Howell National Judo Championship kicks-off in Benin
- Obasanjo Becomes An Academic Doctor, As He Bags PhD
- Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed Her Sweetheart (Pre-wedding Photos)
- High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria From China (Photos)
- Ecowas Youth Council tackles Sierra-Leone’s president
- Imagine What A Woman Did To Her 15yrs Old Househelp
- 5 Reasons Android Devices Are Still Better Than iPhone
- Tallest and Shortest Corpers In NYSC Camp (Photos)
- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dies From Gas Explosion Triggered By Phone Call
- Robbery: Lagos Police grill Burna Boy, to charge him to court
- Emir Sanusi's Son, Prince Aminu, Becomes A Police Officer
- TRAGIC | 18 die, 20 injured as truck overturns in fatal accident
- Ekweremadu calls for 6-year single tenure for president, governors
- What The New Oshodi & Airport Road In Lagos Would Look Like
- Raising A Family 'Of Different Minds'
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- DPR swoops on filling stations
- What commanders plan to do to whistleblowers in the Army
- EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions "Stolen" From National Assembly
- Neville: Lukaku was right not to celebrate against Bournemouth
- Guardiola wins manager of the month award for third consecutive month
- Kidnapper's "Juju" Prevents Him From Burning Up After Being Set On Fire In Lagos
- Guardiola names the top two attacking teams in Premier League
- Messi blasts Nigeria ahead of world cup
- Mourinho ready to sell Mkhitaryan to land Ozil
- Iniesta reacts to Ronaldo’s claims he is the “greatest of all time”
- Bishop Oyedepo's Wife, Faith, Rescues Traumatized Teenage Girl During Evangelism
- Several People Injured In Multiple Auto Accidents
- Your Best Defense Against The Enemy
- Beautiful Nigerian Lawyer Makes Double First Class
- Magu Speaks on 'Fight' Between DSS, NIA & EFCC Officials
- 4 Interesting Secrets to Succeed at Job Hunting
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Mikel close to securing Everton move