It is tears for the family of a 300 level student of Caleb University who was allegedly murdered by his babymama.
A 300 Level Student of Caleb University, Morrison Akinyemi has allegedly been beaten to death by his baby mama identified as Chidinma during a fight. The sad incident happened after the duo returned home from a party. After entering their room, the two began to quarrel leading to the man's death.
Here is how a neigbhour, Mia Seren, narrated the story according to Instablog9ja: “Like yesterday, he went for a party then came back around 9. But chidinma was not home, so he called her to ask her where she was. They planned to meet at one place.. When they came back they were with a Mr Biggs nylon and they went to their room.
Like 30 mins later we heard them fighting in the room and somebody was hitting someone’s head on the wall.. Chidinma open the door, she did not open the door… Later we did not hear their voices.
Like 30 mins later, she opened the door then joy’s mother and bro moor wife brother entered and saw Morrison on the floor. He was unconscious and he had an injury on his head, and had a cloth tied to his neck. We rushed him to the hospital then they said he was gone."
A friend to the deceased, Adewunmi Gabriel has left a touching tribute on Facebook, saying: "I want you to know that I think of you every day. I want you to know that I miss you more than anything, and I would give anything to talk to you one last time. I still remember the last time that I saw you on sunday sept 24th. You were leaving for a party and I begged you not to leave.
You started cracking dry jokes….I knew I would miss you.. knew it would be a while until I saw you again. For some reason, when I we hugged…not until yesterday morning our friend Edet told me you died that sunday night…
I still cant believe this been crying since I cant even get a good sleep without thinking about you…..You had plans though you were You told me you wanted the youngest president in Nigeria…
Looking back now, I wish I would have spent more time with you, shared more stories with you, and made more memories.But death took you From us…you were our own diego costa the best fifa player in gbagada.
Thank you for being a brother,a best friend and for being the most influential person I’ve ever met, for accepting and loving everyone, and for being someone that impacted the lives of so many. You will never be forgotten.I will always love you bro..Goodnight Morrison Akinbule
Latest Nigeria News
- IMF declares Nigeria as Investors’ Destination
- Neville: Lukaku was right not to celebrate against Bournemouth
- Guardiola wins manager of the month award for third consecutive month
- Kidnapper's "Juju" Prevents Him From Burning Up After Being Set On Fire In Lagos
- Auditor-General Reveals Source of Billions Found in Ikoyi Apartment
- Guardiola names the top two attacking teams in Premier League
- Messi blasts Nigeria ahead of world cup
- Mourinho ready to sell Mkhitaryan to land Ozil
- Iniesta reacts to Ronaldo’s claims he is the “greatest of all time”
- Bishop Oyedepo's Wife, Faith, Rescues Traumatized Teenage Girl During Evangelism
- Several People Injured In Multiple Auto Accidents
- Your Best Defense Against The Enemy
- Beautiful Nigerian Lawyer Makes Double First Class
- Magu Speaks on 'Fight' Between DSS, NIA & EFCC Officials
- 4 Interesting Secrets to Succeed at Job Hunting
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Mikel close to securing Everton move
- Messi: I hope football pays what it owes me
- Iniesta speaks on Neymar’s move to Madrid
- Ejigbo/Isolo launch Itesiwaju Eko Foundation, to start February
- PHOTOS: Man Rapes Female Corper In Ogun & Strangles Her To Death
- Mother & Brother of "Killer Wife" Charged As Accomplices In Murder of Ex-PDP Chairman's Son
- NGO Bill threatens a free, independent civil society – Falana tells Dogara
- Nigeria instability keeping investors away, says IMF
- Microbiologist wins N5m Heritage Bank’s sponsored Next Titan Season-4
- Sterling Bank empowers women for national development
- Ambode opens Johnson, Jakande, Tinubu Park in Alausa
- MLF set to celebrate one-year of empowering Nigerians
- Boko Haram Tries To Take Over Military Base In Borno State
- This Man, A Billionaire, Is Allegedly The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, He's Richer Than 4 Governors
- Africa, others Lose $20billion annually to corrupt officials
- Banks post N19.3trillion transactions in Q3 2017
- SARS Will Be Reformed Not Scrapped – Nigeria Police Insists
- Ojobo set for NIPR presidential award today
- Ikoyi Whistle-blower Receives N421m; Jets Out of Nigeria
- Finally Ikoyigate whistleblower receives payment
- I’m not after Osinbajo’s job, says Tinubu
- How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – Female Student Narrates Her Ordeal
- Breach of contract: Court orders Dangote to pay miner N2.6bn
- 2019: I Can’t Be Buhari’s Running Mate, says Tinubu