Nigerian reggae gospel singer,
Buchi has revealed that he once escaped being kidnapped by militants in the Northern part of Nigeria through God’s intervention with a little boy who refused to allow him enter the wrong car.
He shared the photo above on Instagram for illustration and wrote;
“My Testimony.!. I went to the Northern part of Nigeria, West Africa to minister as a gospel artiste some years back. As I got off the stage after ministration, there was this car waiting to take me to my hotel room with my protocol and security personnel. I put my left leg into the car and was about to lift my right leg but somebody held me.
I looked down; it was a boy of about 4 – 5 years old holding onto my leg. I couldn’t get into the car; neither could I shake him off. So I disembarked from the car and picked up the boy. I lifted the boy up to my chest to take some photographs with him.
In anger, the driver and my protocol personnel shouted, “Man of God, don’t you know the security situation in this place, let us go! It’s dangerous here. We need to leave.” But, I couldn’t drop the child as he held on to my shirt. I took more pictures with the boy. As this was going on, some men showed up asking for my bible and other things. “We are here for you”, they said. Then I asked, “Who are you”? They said they were my security details.
I said I already gave my things to the protocol officers in the car. Immediately the other security in the car saw them, they sped off, almost knocking off people in the process. But for that little child, I would have entered into the wrong vehicle, kidnapped by Islamic militants. God sent me an angel in the form of a 4 year old boy. Immediately, I felt so cold.
Dear friends, God’s love never fails and know that Our Lives are hid in Christ with God (Colossians 3:3) #MyTestimony #RedGoldandGreen
Latest Nigeria News
- People Attacking Nigerian Pastors Are Misguided - Samklef
- God Has Not Revealed Anything About Atiku for 2019 – Fr. Mbaka
- Ogun State To Start Mass Sale of Ofada Rice (Photo)
- See Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems
- Ex-Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank (Photos)
- NUC Releases New Ranking of Best Nigerian Universities (Full List)
- Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Uzor Kalu
- Saraki, Senate, Move to Tackle Drug and Substance Abuse Across the Nation
- 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Gov. Yari blasts Fayose
- What FG has done to make governors clear salaries owed workers
- South West Rugby League rounds off on Saturday
- Soldier sentenced to death for killing civilians
- Obasanjo breaks records in NOUN
- Nigeria Army makes 12-month biggest bust of Boko Haram new hideout
- Loveth Howell National Judo Championship kicks-off in Benin
- Obasanjo Becomes An Academic Doctor, As He Bags PhD
- Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed Her Sweetheart (Pre-wedding Photos)
- High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria From China (Photos)
- Ecowas Youth Council tackles Sierra-Leone’s president
- Imagine What A Woman Did To Her 15yrs Old Househelp
- 5 Reasons Android Devices Are Still Better Than iPhone
- Tallest and Shortest Corpers In NYSC Camp (Photos)
- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dies From Gas Explosion Triggered By Phone Call
- Robbery: Lagos Police grill Burna Boy, to charge him to court
- Emir Sanusi's Son, Prince Aminu, Becomes A Police Officer
- TRAGIC | 18 die, 20 injured as truck overturns in fatal accident
- Ekweremadu calls for 6-year single tenure for president, governors
- What The New Oshodi & Airport Road In Lagos Would Look Like
- Raising A Family 'Of Different Minds'
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- DPR swoops on filling stations
- What commanders plan to do to whistleblowers in the Army
- EFCC Quizzes David Mark Over Billions "Stolen" From National Assembly
- Neville: Lukaku was right not to celebrate against Bournemouth
- Guardiola wins manager of the month award for third consecutive month
- Kidnapper's "Juju" Prevents Him From Burning Up After Being Set On Fire In Lagos
- Guardiola names the top two attacking teams in Premier League
- Messi blasts Nigeria ahead of world cup