Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Uses Juju on Pastors to Bed Her? Controversial Ex-Governor's Daughter Blows Hot
Below is what she wrote;
#Nollywood ACTRESS IYABO OJO IS A PROSTITUTE THAT USES JUJU ON PASTORS TO BED HER AND LAVISH HER WITH GIFTS church member tells @HNNAfrica.
#HNNInvestigates #AccessNollywood Good morning Madam KOO. My name is Ebiye Patience and I'm a dedicated member of Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt. Our Pastor, David Ibiyiomie is shamelessy frolicking with yoruba prostitute Iyabo Ojo. All these prostitutes in the name of actresses.
We learnt that he has been spending the church's money on this girl and some other nollywood actresses to the point that Iyabo and Vivian Metchie had a nasty fight on him. After catching her in bed with a boy she picked from the club. She has used juju on our pastor.
The range rover 2008 model she uses now used to be in our pastor garage before he dashed her. The Toyota corolla she claimed she bought her PA last year is one of the cars that her former minister ex boyfriend dumped her after church gave its members for christmas. This story was almost out last year but she paid off the press with cash and her body.
She is a grade one harlot who picks little boys on the street to sleep with. Our pastor is gradually destroying Gods name as he is now a sugar daddy to iyabo ojo. Even though she paid press, I know madam KOO is one who can't be bought by money and will do investigation and let the world know the truth.
@IyaboOjofespris and @DayoAmusa visits all herbalists everywhere. Our pastor is even building a house for this girl as I speak. They should stop destroying Nollywood. Pls fish out this prostitutes. Pastor has a hidden house in PH that's were he houses Iyabo anytime he wants to see her. She is also dating a series of men.
Hustling between them all so that she can form big lifestyle with money gotten from them all. There is no herbalist that doesn't know her. She pretends to be nice but inside, she is a snake. She has a shop off Allen but she sells nothing. You can send someone there to investigate.
You'd meet no one. Its a cover up for her prostitution business. She should definitely be exposed. Every prostitute must be fished out. God bless you ma.
I have reached out to Iyabo Ojo on these allegations. No response yet. #madamhnn
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Alleged babymama: How I Begged Davido To Use Condom But He Refused
- How to clear your irritating stretch mark in just two weeks – Testimony of a celebrity [SPONSORED]
- GRASS CUTTING SCAM | We Could Not Trace 20 Companies Awarded Contracts – Senate
- Saraki, Magu And Buhari’s Phantom War On Corruption
- AMCON TAKE OVER OF ARIK: COURT SET TO DECLARE THE TAKEOVER OF ARIK AIR LIMITED VOID
- Why I Wanted To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon – Rescued Woman Speaks
- Benue Community Under Attack Again, 3 Dead, Many Displaced
- Dream Kardashian pouts in typical Kardashian fashion (WATCH)
- Naira Appreciates Further, Now At 390 Per Dollar
- Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya, As Kenyans Watch In Admiration (WATCH)
- Singer Sia looks really young as she's spotted at LAX without her signature wig (WATCH)
- Committing Suicide, Walking On Bridges Now An Offence In Lagos - Police
- President Buhari to Visit Sambisa Forest on Monday
- 10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (WATCH)
- Ile-Ife Crisis: IG Idris Explains Arrest of Yoruba Suspects Only
- Nigerian Army: Court Martial passes verdict demoting Capt. Aroye
- Politics: GOP DISASTER: 'TRUMPCARE' VOTE PULLED DESPITE ULTIMATUM
- Fashola: Minister says FG will reimburse states for Federal roads repair
- Politics: TRUMP: 'The best thing we can do is let Obamacare explode'
- 2018 World Cup Qualifier: Dempsey hat-trick, Pulisic shines as USA thrash Honduras
- Donald Trump: Republican rift threatens US president's agenda
- Arik Air: Court fixes date for ruling of AMCON’s takeover
- Dino Melaye: 'Sahara Reporters Publisher Will Go To Jail, I Promise'
- Ile Ife crisis: OPC gives FG, police 48-hour ultimatum to arrest Hausa suspects
- Osun debt profile: You lack knowledge of governance – Aregbesola replies critics
- Dr. Orji Allwell: Family Chase Journalists Over Reports On Suicide
- Mary?s Statue Cries ?Blood? In Church
- Late Delta lawmaker, Udoh Is Laid To Rest In Warri
- XENOPHOBIA | Nigeria calls on South Africa to curb fresh attacks
- NIGERIA-MOROCCO DEAL | 11 Fertiliser blending plants come on stream – NNPC
- Face The Crisis In Your State, Ortom Replies Wike
- ILE-IFE CRISIS | Afenifere raises legal team to defend 21 Indigenes
- Biafran agitators cannot be silenced by force – Peter Obi
- Ebonyi women protest rape of 70-year-old woman by Fulani Herdsman
- List Of Beneficiaries Of Diezani’s $115m admitted By Court
- EDO | Lawyer drags Police to court over attempted assassination plot by APC thugs
- Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Attacking President Buhari
- Senator Dino Melaye Shares Screenshots Of His MSc Project
- Prophet Cried Out After Sleeping With A Female Cult Member : ?I?m Being Raped By A Snake Every Night?
- Etisalat: More Worries For Telco - A Company Is Demanding N2B For Alleged Copyright Infringement