Nigeria's President Buhari announced Solomon Dalong as the new Sports Minister.
Here are some facts about Solomon Dalong
1. He is 51-year-old. Lalong was born September 26, 1964 in Sabo Gida, Plateau State.
2. Lalong does not have any social media account.
3. He does not have any experience in sports or sports management prior to this appointment.
4. Until 2003, Lalong was the Personal Assistant to Chief Solomon Lar, who was then the Adviser Emeritus to President Olusegun Obasanjo.
5. In 2004, he became a lecturer at the Faculty of Law in the University of Jos.
6. In Langtang South, Dalong is referred to as “the man who brought colored roofing sheets.”
7. Lalong was called to the Bar in 2001. He is a lawyer by training.
8. He will also be overseeing Youth Affairs.